• Costa
    • Willian (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make some fucking noise for one time please. Can't attend the game but really hope the fans who are at the Bridge are up for it and shout the lads to victory.

Vocal support needs to be better imo. Away we are good but at the Bridge it's really disappointing. 

Did no one ask him directly about Hazard's reported injury he's been carrying? Conte has been pretty forthcoming about Luiz's injury so he may have been willing to confirm it or not.

Wishful thinking, but I'd LOVE to see the 3-5-2 tomorrow. Arse are paper thin in midfield due to injury so we should compound their problems even more by dominating the center of the pitch with superior numbers. Hazard and Costa up top, Matic, Kante, and most importantly Cesc as the deep lying playmaker spraying the ball up to the forwards and out wide to the wingbacks.

I feel like if we play with the standard 3-4-3 with Matic & Kante Arsenal will be able to deal with us much more easily. Add in the unpredictable inclusion of Fabregas and it'll throw them off completely. Wenger will have had them preparing for the 3-4-3 for days and would be caught off guard.

Coquelin is the only midfielder with a bit of bite and defensive aptitude they have fit. He can't mark 3 class midfielders himself.

3-5-2 please! If it doesn't work we'd have loads of firepower on the bench like Pedro and Willian to come on against tired legs.

I'd really think of benching Hazard here to give impact from the bench but Conte changes are so late it's pointless. But seriously we should start with 3 midfielders FFS. Why oh why can't we field Matic, Kante AND Fabregas from the start? Not looking forward to being played off the park by fcking Coquelin and Ox. That's one thing I won't understand with Conte I actually think he may bench Hazard but not for 3 men midfield but Willian and Pedro as starting side forwards. When I think of this I take a draw. With a win though... 99% title is ours. Our gap then increases to double digits the following week after Lfc takes Spurs at Anfield. No one ever blew such lead at this stage. So we should play for the win. Field the 3 men midfield please. 

1 hour ago, Vybzkartel said:

Looks like Willian is starting from the looks of it :( Unless the bib theory from today's training pics is wrong 

I f*cking hope not. He's unworthty of starting if no one is injured. The guy was f*cking annoying to watch vs Liv. Pedro has proven more than enough that he's better than him. 

To those wishing for a 352;

1. this is not the type of game you wanna experiment in. 

2. Playing Cesc without Willian or Pedro will mean we only have 1 real player looking to make runs to the goal. Eden doesn't make those kinds of runs. This will limit Cesc passing options. 

3. Cesc plays poorly against bigger teams that don't sit back and give him space  

4. He'd have to play a #10 role in a 352 and he's not that comfortable that high up the field  

Im sure our usual line up is good enough. We're too far into the season to experiment, just keep the 343 until we start dropping points.

Or we play away to a top team, when losing seems likely so u can experiment anyway. 

Yeah, pretty clear that Conte and the squad have had this one circled on the calendar for a while. They'll be desperate to make amends for the 3-0 hammering.

This being at home, hopefully we don't just play on the back foot and allow Arse to dictate the tempo like we've done with Spuds. Take it to them, impose ourselves on them, and rattle them like we have for years.

Ill do a little prayer before bed tonight that Hazard returns to form for this one. :P We need him here. We've pretty much ended Liverpool's title chance. A win here would end Le Arse's, too. Then it's a 2 (maybe 3 if City continue playing like they did against West Ham) race for the title.