A Chelsea supporter stole his hat outside the bridge lol

https://mobile.twitter.com/Sporf/status/827966626079375361

Sorry about the link I don't know how to put twitter videos on this forum fs

i think its uncalled for, but i had a laugh with this :D

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me as well brother, hope you sort yourself out as I'm trying to as well.

I'm still a young lad so to me it's just a process of becoming a full fledged adult. Optimistic I'll beat it soon enough.

Hope you do as well and the same for Claude of course.

14 hours ago, kmk108 said:

Exactly

what player who was still considered one of the best in the world is going to sit on the bench for the majority of a season? Because of loyalty? There's no doubt he'll always love Chelsea but he has to look out for himself. Expecting him to do any different is selfish. 

Do you think it's OK if Ronaldo goes to Barcelona if Madrid decide, that's enough contract extensions for you, and he wants to remain in Spain at a top club? or if Rooney goes to Man City when he stops getting a look in, but wants to remain close to his Manchester manor? Looking out for yourself before the team can maybe work in basketball; not football. As has been said before - everyone including Cech knew Arsenal aren't going to be competing for trophies again in his playing career, and he could've easily gone to Crystal Palace if he wanted to remain loyal and in London. He put his personal glory above Chelsea's - no other way to cut it. He would've become a club legend over there, too. It would've been dandy & glory as he would keep them up. Are they too small for him? Well West Ham aren't exactly as fierce rivals as Arsenal, so why not go there? I won't hear any 'ambition' nonsense, not about a player who's been on the side whooping Arsenal for a decade. Keeping a team like CP up is far more rewarding and meaningful than trying to get 4th place with Arsenal. He was really wrong to make this move.

Would still have Sanchez in this team - would snap him up for £50 million

The guy is surrounded by losers - watch his frustration during the game. 

Him one side, Hazad the other - interchanging - would be unbelievable - would also give us some flexibility in formations. 

I honestly don't understand Wenger - Giroud can't get a game and has been decent - I'd even have him here as a backup striker, always has a chance to score and decent target man ... 

This is a good team Antonio has created.
Yesterday after Arsenal I watched a bit of Bayern Munich. Unimpressive, held to a draw by Schalke.
During Mourinho's championship year the German teams and the Spanish teams were clearly playing better football, for their fixtures. This is now not the case. Chelsea are faster and more attractive.

4 hours ago, Leif said:

Do you think it's OK if Ronaldo goes to Barcelona if Madrid decide, that's enough contract extensions for you, and he wants to remain in Spain at a top club? or if Rooney goes to Man City when he stops getting a look in, but wants to remain close to his Manchester manor? Looking out for yourself before the team can maybe work in basketball; not football. As has been said before - everyone including Cech knew Arsenal aren't going to be competing for trophies again in his playing career, and he could've easily gone to Crystal Palace if he wanted to remain loyal and in London. He put his personal glory above Chelsea's - no other way to cut it. He would've become a club legend over there, too. It would've been dandy & glory as he would keep them up. Are they too small for him? Well West Ham aren't exactly as fierce rivals as Arsenal, so why not go there? I won't hear any 'ambition' nonsense, not about a player who's been on the side whooping Arsenal for a decade. Keeping a team like CP up is far more rewarding and meaningful than trying to get 4th place with Arsenal. He was really wrong to make this move.

It wouldn't be like going to Barca, it'd be like going to Atletico. And no, I wouldn't have a problem. Loyalty is something supporters and few footballers have in this sport. This isn't decades ago when the majority of players stayed at the same club for their entire careers.

Come on, don't be stupid. We like to make fun of Arsenal, but they're on a completely different level than Crystal Palace and West Ham and you know it. No two other London club plays in the Champions League. No two other London club is regularly in he top four. Would I have wanted him to go somewhere else? Of course! Do I hold it against him? No. He's played so many important games for this club, he's the greatest goalkeeper we've ever had. He deserves to stay in the city where he's settled and continue to play top football, because our club decided that he was getting too old and wanted to go for youth.

"Well Petr, you've done so much for this club. You'll be considered one of the best to play the game and you're our best ever goalkeeper. But now you must get the fuck out of London because our supporters may get pissy if you join a rival."

By the way, how have Arsenal improved with him? They still didn't win the league last season and many of them want him dropped this season.

1 hour ago, kmk108 said:

This isn't decades ago when the majority of players stayed at the same club for their entire careers.

Right. But we are still very much in the times of it being a despisable trait to move to a direct rival, let alone a local one. Imagine Totti going to Lazio next year. Imagine Terry going to Arsenal. Something's wrong with your perspective if you're alright with these sorts of moves. 

Did Gerrard go and join Everton when he wasn't quite good enough for Liverpool? Would he ever? No. I wonder why. Because it's disgusting.

14 minutes ago, Leif said:

Right. But we are still very much in the times of it being a despisable trait to move to a direct rival, let alone a local one. Imagine Totti going to Lazio next year. Imagine Terry going to Arsenal. Something's wrong with your perspective if you're alright with these sorts of moves. 

Did Gerrard go and join Everton when he wasn't quite good enough for Liverpool? Would he ever? No. I wonder why. Because it's disgusting.

Can't speak of loyalty when we weren't loyal to him. 

He was on the same level as Tibo when Tibo came, but we were concerned about our future so we benched Petr. 

28 minutes ago, Leif said:

Damn, how can I ever live with myself for having such a crap perspective.

Somethings wrong with your perspective for ignoring everything Cech did for this club.

4 minutes ago, kmk108 said:

Damn, how can I ever live with myself for having such a crap perspective.

Somethings wrong with your perspective for ignoring everything Cech did for this club.

Don't hyperbole, I've called him a legend more than once, and nobody is saying he isn't the greatest goalkeeper we've ever had. I've also highlighted how deservedly loved he is. What on earth are you talking about?

7 minutes ago, Leif said:

Don't hyperbole, I've called him a legend more than once, and nobody is saying he isn't the greatest goalkeeper we've ever had. I've also highlighted how deservedly loved he is. What on earth are you talking about?

Not ignore, but in a few years time, what are you going to remember Cech for? All the years at Chelsea or that he left for Arsenal?

13 hours ago, Muzchap said:

Would still have Sanchez in this team - would snap him up for £50 million

The guy is surrounded by losers - watch his frustration during the game. 

Him one side, Hazad the other - interchanging - would be unbelievable - would also give us some flexibility in formations. 

I honestly don't understand Wenger - Giroud can't get a game and has been decent - I'd even have him here as a backup striker, always has a chance to score and decent target man ... 

yeah, i can imagine it now, he does look great in blue :)

CzHJsHrWQAA7kYi.jpg