• Willian (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, chelsea_4_eva said:

When your only complaint is not getting a clean sheet,  it means you had a good day.

Kante, Hazard, Tibo, Azpi extra special!! Well done to the lads and Conte, so much confidence today! Crushed arsenal.

Diego was a bit too selfish for my liking today, but... oh well. Thats just how he is.

On to the next one! KTBFFH.

He probably knows how important and how much Chelsea fans would savor  goal against arsenal

22 minutes ago, the wes said:

He has had some off moments but then again no one moved for that goal except Fabregas. Thought was offside or something as everyone seemed so casual then bam not the case 

This guy...I swear to god I don't think I´ve ever seen someone as blind as him. If a road took you to lovely places, but now the only thing you can see is disappointment, you don't stick to that same road just because of what it gave you. Saying that we don't respect Mourinho is just where he lost me completely. Yes, some like him and some don't, but no Chelsea man denies the fact that he deserves a lot of respect for what he did with us.

Normally I find these interviews funny, but with this guy I just can't believe someone can be this deluded. 

Now don't get me wrong:P If it were for me, I'd love for Wenger to keep leading them into 4th place, but this guy is ridiculous. 

3 hours ago, the wes said:

He will never be a legend for them like he was for us, that lot should be very grateful we let Cech go there in the first place. Cheers

I bet Cech's thinking now that he'd rather be a loved back up player at Chelsea than a despised starter for Arsenal. He could've had so many important games for us in the cups if he hadn't been selfish. Truly, as legendary and loved as he is, this is karma. Barely past your peak, yet saying goodbye to the club that gave you everything for their rival just because a new shiny toy has come in for your position. 

1 hour ago, BlueStorm1003 said:

This guy...I swear to god I don't think I´ve ever seen someone as blind as him. If a road took you to lovely places, but now the only thing you can see is disappointment, you don't stick to that same road just because of what it gave you. Saying that we don't respect Mourinho is just where he lost me completely. Yes, some like him and some don't, but no Chelsea man denies the fact that he deserves a lot of respect for what he did with us.

Normally I find these interviews funny, but with this guy I just can't believe someone can be this deluded. 

Now don't get me wrong:P If it were for me, I'd love for Wenger to keep leading them into 4th place, but this guy is ridiculous. 

Ty is delusional like most Arsenal supporters