• Matic
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Willian (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)

Just now, coolhead23 said:

I dont care abt them ... For me Courtois deserved the clean sheet and it was frustration to see that goal go in ... 

Not just courtois, the entire defence deserved a clean sheet. Luiz hugging zouma at the end was abit cringe. 

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a Blue day throughout London!

What a fabulous performance by the Chels. Did any Blue have an off day? I think not.

Love to pound these Gooners. Please never let Wenger go!

Everyone played so well. The team wide work rate was incredible. Pedro is so quick. Kante was everywhere. Azpi had one of his best games of the year. Matic was top of his game. Courtois had some world class saves. Alonso played well. Fabregas was late magic! 

Oh, and I think, but not sure, that Hazard was out there, too :D What a goal that was.

I love this team. Great job Conte. Cannot wait to get to London 5th of April for the Man City game at the Bridge to see this team in person.

Sit back and enjoy the rest of your weekend my TalkChelsea mates!!

Come on you Chelsea!!

Gave Hazard my vote for MOM for that killer second goal but if it wasn't for that Kante was immense. There was a period in the game he was every for rwb all the way to rw and everything in between , winning the ball passing winning back possession .WHAT A PLAYER!!:clap: - One step closer :dance:

Simply a great win, with fine contributions from (just about) eveyone. All the better because it transforms our draw at Liverpool from a decent result into a very good one.

Great to see Hazard recover from his mini-slump at the perfect time; hopefully he can regain some genuine momentum. A shame that Fabregas, Zouma, and Azpilicueta got their wires crossed at the very end for Giroud's goal, as Courtois (and the defence as a unit) deserved a clean sheet today; this is only a very minor gripe, though.