• Kante
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

1 hour ago, Jason said:

It's definitely an area that needs to be fixed. Azpi is indispensable in this team and unless we look to move to RWB, we definitely need to search for a Moses replacement.

I wonder if conte tried it on training and for any other reason didn't play him there. It seems so obvious to play Dave as a wing-back at this point (whatever side would be an upgrade to what we have). I don't know if the problem is he doesn't have enough confidence on Zouma or Ake yet to play in defense (he might have a point there if that's the case) or if he tried Azpili and for some reason thought he isn't up to the task. I just want to know because it seems so clear to me that this is what we should do with Dave now... He really is indispensable. And I do believe he can do a job at the wing-back position, and we do need more height and defensive natural instincts = especially aerial and movement in the box. So it's all pointing to that and Conte is definitely much better on moving players to new positions than we are, so I am sure there's something preventing him from doing it... it is frustrating though to keep being found out in the same play over and over...

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kante was immense today, might've been best game I've seen him play yet.  Guy was all over the field and easy MOTM.  Respect to David Luiz for battling thru that knock (and for the goal)

Hate missing that penalty chance and leaving two points behind.  But take a point and move on...all while the lead at the top widens.  Now on to Saturday...

Fabregas came on too late imo, our game really improved with him. We were in control and closer to winning it once we went 3-5-2 and could have pushed it had he come on ~10mins earlier, but meh, a draw is good enough.

8 hours ago, Leif said:

Cahill is such a fucking dickhead i've never hated a player more. Not Suarez, not Torres, not Hernandez. This absolute clown

What an embarrassing post, go shiver in shame you hateful :clown:. "I hate Cahill more than Suarez" lmao GTFO

8 hours ago, Pizy said:

They're great at breaking up play but Matic in particular is SO poor in possession. 

Per 90 minutes Matic has more forward passes, more successful passes and creates more chances than Kante. Also on average his passes are longer than Kante. You guys can repeat saying the same bs that Matic is a headless chicken, but these are the facts. I would also like to see Kroos or any better player than Matic but how he is underrated here is just unbelievable.

http://www.squawka.com/comparison-matrix#premier_league/2016/2017/nemanja_matic/641/641/9284/0/p|premier_league/2016/2017/n$golo_kanté/641/641/14999/33/p#total_forward_passes/successful_passes/chances_created/pass_completion/avg_pass_length#90

Start was poor up to Luiz' stealth goal. Then we drove up the pressure. Then, start of the second half it was the same shit as start of the first half thus resulting in that Liverpool goal because of our poor defense. Wijnaldum. Loved the guy at PSV...but seeing him now at Pool and scoring against us really stings. 

Both sides incredibly poor. Liverpool lot of bad passes and crosses that just went out of the field behind Tbo's goal. Our passes as well. Moses was extremely poor. Has 0 football insight. Doesn't know what to do at key moments or to who he should pass. 

Still think a 3-5-2 formation was better, with Matic and Kante defending and pushing the midfield a bit up front and Fabregas lobbing the ball to Costa and Pedro as our 2 striker. Hazard didn't show up yet again. Didn't play that badly but his substitution was justified. 

Costa's penalty approach was bad from the start. The way he approached ball was wrong. It was way too hastily done. When I saw him running up to him I already was like "Oh that's a misser" and yes it was....

Sour as he could have gotten us the full 3 points. 

Delighted with what we got here but slightly annoyed how easy it could of been better.

Big fist pumps from Conte at the end because he knew and most of know that is still a good point and even more so after Arsenal's arse fell out and Spurs did a Spurs.

Kante was magnificent running all over the pitch. 14/16 tackles, he would of been my man of the match, but Luiz was just as excellent won nearly every ball that came near him, the free kick was brilliant, I was well worried when he went down thought he was gonna come off but luckily he carried on.

Draw is good I know we should of scored that penalty and go on to win the game but with Tottenham and Arsenal dropping points it was brilliant 

9 points clear come on you blues 💙

Fucking listening to Gerrard last night was like pulling teeth....

He claimed the foul on Hazard wasn't a foul because Hazard didn't have control of the ball after it bounced off his knee....WTF? So because you lose control of the ball and then someone fouls you, it isn't a foul? Utter bollocks. Then Howard Webb pipes up with "Don't look at the referees view here look at this view" Hang on a minute, the ref has one view, unlike us who have about fucking ten if needs be!!

These pundits really are clueless.

By football rules Costa should have retaking his pen 

http://talksport.com/football/liverpool-v-chelsea-should-costas-missed-penalty-kick-have-been-retaken-170201226088

Look at Liverpool player on left side off the picture he's in the box before Costa took it 

screen_shot_2017-02-01_at_10.25.32.png

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

Fucking listening to Gerrard last night was like pulling teeth....

He claimed the foul on Hazard wasn't a foul because Hazard didn't have control of the ball after it bounced off his knee....WTF? So because you lose control of the ball and then someone fouls you, it isn't a foul? Utter bollocks. Then Howard Webb pipes up with "Don't look at the referees view here look at this view" Hang on a minute, the ref has one view, unlike us who have about fucking ten if needs be!!

These pundits really are clueless.

Gerrard clueless at times he z one time Joe Cole is better than Messi lol 

9 minutes ago, the wes said:

http://talksport.com/football/liverpool-v-chelsea-should-costas-missed-penalty-kick-have-been-retaken-170201226088

Look at Liverpool player on left side off the picture he's in the box before Costa took it 

#Twattenburg 

42 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

It was just a shit penalty by Diego, it wasn't even a tough save to make which says it all about the penalty.

Tbf had the keeper gone the other way we'd all be praising the penalty. It just happened that this time the keeper guessed it right, it happens.

1 hour ago, the wes said:

It probably happens with most of penalties...

20 minutes ago, manpe said:

Tbf had the keeper gone the other way we'd all be praising the penalty. It just happened that this time the keeper guessed it right, it happens.

Maybe. Wasn't the worst penalty but could have at least hit it higher so that even if the keeper did go the right way, he would have less chance of saving it.