• Fabregas (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Should have won 2 or 3 nil. Pool were incredibly poor. The commentator was like Liverpool looking more likely to score. My ass. They were gifted the goal by Moses and we're had less apart from that. We do completely co trolled them with an averager performance

I forget in the space of a week that Fabregas is a Chelsea player. I know he's slow but he's no slower than Matic, he should be used far more. If Conte could make space for Pirlo in a 3-5-2, why can't he put Fabregas in the same exact position, considering he has the same exact qualities?*

Perhaps truly, sometimes, the fans do actually see perspectives that just fly over great managers heads.

*In such a scenario, I switch Moses for Willian, play Hazard just off of Costa like Dybala does just now, and save Pedro for being the super-sub he was at Barcelona. We ensure that both Willian and Alonso bombard forward, leaving space for Hazard to exploit - which currently doesn't happen, as Alonso and Moses generally stay back and wait to be pressed.

2 minutes ago, Leif said:

Cahill is such a fucking dickhead i've never hated a player more. Not Suarez, not Torres, not Hernandez. This absolute clown

1 minute ago, Leif said:

Well, we got the higher score on WhoScored.com, so who's the real winner here?

God, you are annoying. Reminds me why I've been away.