test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BlueLyon

Thomas Lemar

Started by BlueLyon,

48 posts in this topic
1 hour ago, Chelsea? said:

Is he a big upgrade from Matic?

if you are looking for someone, to control the ball and pass then yeah.

I would be very surprised if Monaco sell all their top players in the summer maybe one or two of them 

1 minute ago, the wes said:

Cracking player but I doubt A.Madrid would sell him 

Idk what value Conte places on Matic. If we knew, then we might be able to come up with replacements that'd fit his system. Verrati and Koke might not even be near his radar

Chelsea Chasing Midfield Maestro With Stats to Match Lampard

French newspaper L’Equipe is today reporting that Monaco starlet Thomas Lemar is currently Chelsea’s top target, and is stalling on signing a new contract with the Ligue 1 leaders in order to keep his options open.

https://www.kickoff.co.uk/75654/chelsea-chasing-midfield-maestro-with-stats-to-match-lampard/

Chelsea? likes this

25 minutes ago, whats happening said:

i want this guy

I was thinking the same thing. Every time I watch him play he impresses me, he is a little more direct than B Silva and seems to be a bit greater of a goal threat. Comes deep to pick the ball up and is very fast. Would suit that Right attacking spot very nicely for us and would be comfortable interchanging with Hazard. I want ALL the Monaco players haha Mendy and Lemar(or Silva) in the summer and I would be over the moon happy.

31 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

I was thinking the same thing. Every time I watch him play he impresses me, he is a little more direct than B Silva and seems to be a bit greater of a goal threat. Comes deep to pick the ball up and is very fast. Would suit that Right attacking spot very nicely for us and would be comfortable interchanging with Hazard. I want ALL the Monaco players haha Mendy and Lemar(or Silva) in the summer and I would be over the moon happy.

dembele is great too, not sure how realistic is that tho

46 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

I want ALL the Monaco players haha Mendy and Lemar(or Silva) in the summer and I would be over the moon happy.

I doubt Monaco will sell all their talent maybe one or two players

DYC. and Johnnyeye like this

12 minutes ago, the wes said:

I think Bakayoko, Fabinho and Silva are off. Anyone thinking they'll (practically) sell their first XI is dreaming. That's not how you run a football club.

Amblève. likes this

1 hour ago, DYC. said:

I think Bakayoko, Fabinho and Silva are off. Anyone thinking they'll (practically) sell their first XI is dreaming. That's not how you run a football club.

I think your rite about Bakayoko being the one to leave this summer he rejected a new contract with Monaco a while back 

4 hours ago, DYC. said:

I predict at least five starters will be leaving. Mendy, Jemerson, Sidibe & Mbappe could be on the move, if big money is on offer.

Every transfer is a risk but if we want Mbappe or at least are thinking of moving for him then it has to be now. Even without a ball at his feet he is a sublime player, it's either act now or watch him go to Madrid in a year or two's time.

kellzfresh likes this

15 hours ago, the wes said:

It was meant more as a joke since their roster is so talented. I hope we can get at least one of their studs.

28 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

I hope we can get at least one of their studs.

If had to pick one player who would it be? I would like to see Monaco win the CL this year 

17 minutes ago, the wes said:

If had to pick one player who would it be? I would like to see Monaco win the CL this year 

I am pulling for Juventus because I love Buffon, Bonucci, and Chiellini. But would be thrilled to see Monaco win it. 

If i had to pick one player, for the future and most valuable player is Mbappe. BUT for our current needs and looking at what we can get on the market I would probably take Mendy. He would be spectacular on that Left side and give us the competition/upgrade we need for that spot and Alonso. I think the options for right side attackers and central midfield are stronger in the available market than a stud LWB is which is why i go for Mendy.

how about for yourself? Can only have one.