Thomas Lemar

BlueLyon

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, the wes said:

Cracking player but I doubt A.Madrid would sell him 

Idk what value Conte places on Matic. If we knew, then we might be able to come up with replacements that'd fit his system. Verrati and Koke might not even be near his radar

Chelsea Chasing Midfield Maestro With Stats to Match Lampard

French newspaper L’Equipe is today reporting that Monaco starlet Thomas Lemar is currently Chelsea’s top target, and is stalling on signing a new contract with the Ligue 1 leaders in order to keep his options open.

https://www.kickoff.co.uk/75654/chelsea-chasing-midfield-maestro-with-stats-to-match-lampard/

• 2 months later...
25 minutes ago, whats happening said:

i want this guy

I was thinking the same thing. Every time I watch him play he impresses me, he is a little more direct than B Silva and seems to be a bit greater of a goal threat. Comes deep to pick the ball up and is very fast. Would suit that Right attacking spot very nicely for us and would be comfortable interchanging with Hazard. I want ALL the Monaco players haha Mendy and Lemar(or Silva) in the summer and I would be over the moon happy.

31 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

I was thinking the same thing. Every time I watch him play he impresses me, he is a little more direct than B Silva and seems to be a bit greater of a goal threat. Comes deep to pick the ball up and is very fast. Would suit that Right attacking spot very nicely for us and would be comfortable interchanging with Hazard. I want ALL the Monaco players haha Mendy and Lemar(or Silva) in the summer and I would be over the moon happy.

dembele is great too, not sure how realistic is that tho

46 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

I want ALL the Monaco players haha Mendy and Lemar(or Silva) in the summer and I would be over the moon happy.

I doubt Monaco will sell all their talent maybe one or two players

12 minutes ago, the wes said:

I doubt Monaco will sell all their talent maybe one or two players

I think Bakayoko, Fabinho and Silva are off. Anyone thinking they'll (practically) sell their first XI is dreaming. That's not how you run a football club.

1 hour ago, DYC. said:

I think Bakayoko, Fabinho and Silva are off. Anyone thinking they'll (practically) sell their first XI is dreaming. That's not how you run a football club.

I think your rite about Bakayoko being the one to leave this summer he rejected a new contract with Monaco a while back 

4 hours ago, DYC. said:

I predict at least five starters will be leaving. Mendy, Jemerson, Sidibe & Mbappe could be on the move, if big money is on offer.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You