Andrea Conti

milka

CQ-BFJQWwAAk9-U.jpg

With Chelsea not having bought anyone in this window so far the rumour mill has gone a little stale, churning up the same names time and time again.

Today there’s a rarity in that the Blues have been linked with a new name that of Atalanta defender Andrea Conti.

The 22 year old is an Italy youth international, who has presumably caught Antonio Conte’s eye for something beyond just the similarity between their names.

The Gazzetta dello Sport claims that Chelsea are battling Sevilla for his signature in a deal which would cost more than £12m. The fact that the Andalusian side are interested can only be seen as a bonus given their exceptional record signing top players.

Whatever happens, teams will have to move quickly as Atalanta are looking to tie down their talent with a new contract in the summer.

Chelsea are building quite the stable of young defenders, and with Andreas Christensen returning this summer there could be some serious competition for places come next season.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like you say we have a surplus of young talent already.

What we need is a complete,shit hot CB to go straight into Cahills spot.

Its going to be hard enough come the summer with Happy,Ake,Andreas wanting to be starters. Question is are they good enough A|ND are they what we need. Someone  thats comfortable and good enough with the ball at his feet to take it out to build up an attack as well as a good long pass.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Andrea Conti Characteristics

+ Strengths

Ball interception
Very Strong
Defensive contribution
Very Strong
Aerial Duels
Strong
Holding on to the ball
Strong
Tackling
Strong

- Weaknesses

Crossing
Weak
Discipline
Weak

Andrea Conti's Style of Play

• Likes to play short passes
  • Likes to tackle
  • Commits fouls often

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

After seeing a link to him I see that hes strong in defence but a weak crosser. And with him having to play on the right Daves not played LCB for awhile and I'm  not sure how he would get those blindin long crosses in.

We really need a proper ballance for Dave. Yes I know it would be hard with Dave being so good but you know what I mean. Just depends what we can get/need.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You