Gareth Bale

Unionjack

Honestly his age is the only thing that would make me be against this. His record at Real for goals and assist is pretty good. On his day he is undoubtedly unplayable and Reals best attacker by a country mile. Injuries have played a part in derailing him over the seasons at Madrid but no doubt when hes fit and playing he is a huge asset and would be to most sides. Dont think physical attributes declining will be an issue for next 3 years and if he does lose a yard or two wouldnt matter hes already very very very fast. Who is actually better who is out there at RW? Not very many players.

Our main targets from Madrid should be Isco and Asensio. Don't know how much Madrid value them at, but we MUST include them in the Hazard deal. But going back to reality I am afraid we're going to waste 100M on some PL overpriced fellas like Doucoure and Richarlison.

I like that he has a knack for scoring big big goals. 2 cl final and copa del rey winners. Have been missing that for some time. Sure never buy him due to hus age but if we can loan him for a year to ease post hazard transition it would  be worth the huge wages

• 3 weeks later...

I love how some of you still reckon we are going to get £100 millin for him!

The lads should have as much ambition for winning games!

But still wouldn't be buying no 30+ for that much and give him a years contract!

However, Barnett believes a move back to the Premier League is a non-starter for Bale because of his wage demands. 

The former Tottenham man would cost £150million plus £650,000 a week in wages, according to The Sun. "No one could afford him," added Barnett.

You stay were you are Bale any club willing to play that fee and wages for 29 year old need there head looked at 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You