Gareth Bale

Unionjack

Yeah  I know!!! Load of bollox and more than likely clickbait. But who knows eh?? I can't see it myself after signing a 5 year £350k a week deal last year!!

Would YOU want us to sign him?

The two Premier teams that will fight for a Real Madrid crack in the summer

Transfer News: Chelsea and Manchester United to launch €200 million summer assault on Gareth Bale

http://www.thehardtackle.com/news/2017/01/23/transfer-news-chelsea-and-manchester-united-to-launch-e200-million-summer-assault-on-gareth-bale/

4 minutes ago, manpe said:

haha :lol: Let's just scrap our new stadium and buy Bale for that instead.

Its the £350k that would bugga everything up tho. You could just see a quueue forming outside the Dons door the next morning with Eden at the front asking for pay rises.

Let Mounure have him with Griezmann and Thiago.

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Yeah  I know!!! Load of bollox and more than likely clickbait. But who knows eh?? I can't see it myself after signing a 5 year £350k a week deal last year!!

Would YOU want us to sign him?

The two Premier teams that will fight for a Real Madrid crack in the summer

Transfer News: Chelsea and Manchester United to launch €200 million summer assault on Gareth Bale

http://www.thehardtackle.com/news/2017/01/23/transfer-news-chelsea-and-manchester-united-to-launch-e200-million-summer-assault-on-gareth-bale/

Lazy journalist rumour 

47 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Wew need a laugh now and again.I thought it would bring some amusement. Neverr for a minute do I think we would entertain it.

I know lol I rather spend the money in other areas on the pitch and pay crazy money on bale

• 7 months later...
2 hours ago, chelsea_4_eva said:

Why are they booing him? 

Because his price tag created unrealistic expectations.

His figures are not bad for Real, but he's not been consistent enough. And it's difficult to shine when you're always in Ronaldo's shadow.

3 hours ago, chelsea_4_eva said:

Why are they booing him? 

Number of reasons. The 2 biggest reasons are : A lot of Real Madrid fans are annoyed that Bale constantly gets to start while Asensjo and/or Isco get benched. 

Last 2 season he's been injured a lot and when he wasn't he's played really poor. Problem is that he just doesn't fit into the way Real Madrid play atm. 

I'm shocked that Real Madrid didn't try everything to move Bale to United who would've 100% paid a silly fee for him and immedietly pay the money for Mbappe. Would ease the pain of losing Ronaldo soon if they had two super young future superstars in Asensio and Mbappe.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You