• Batshuayi
    • Ivanovic (sub)
    • Kenedy (sub)
    • Costa (sub)

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This board is gonna be ruthless with the squad suggestions. I don't expect to see anyone over 23 in anyone's squad on this board lol. 

Certainly Ake, Chalobah, RLC and Bats will get some time. 

I think Zouma, Aké, Chalobah and RLC will start.
If Musonda and Kenedy are not going on loan it would be nice to see them play in this match. Same with Ola Aina.
If Michy plays then hopefully he will get at least one goal!

Kenedy is already gone on loan to a Brazilian side

Sent from my SHV-E250K using Tapatalk

Just a minute!

I said that we should have experimented a bit to try a couple of partnerships out etc. Nowt too radical (after my initial sarcastic choices) But sensible things like a Chalobah and N'Golo pairing, Happy ibn for Cahill and Ake in for Alonso. Everyone shoots me down in flames

Along comes Brentford. 4th Round of the FA Cup. I already see that peeps are wanting to do some experimenting/rotation.

Now tell me WTF is different to Hull a bottom of the table club and Brentford.

The FA Cup might not be very exciting to some for a god only knows why reason but I bet if you ask the players they dont think its boring. You get the academy lads going past the display cases just dreaming of the day they will play for us holding the FA Cup high.

Ive always loved cup ties, they are exciting and we got great recent tradition in it.

I want to win the bloody thing and no I dont mind us having some changes.

I just want top know why peeps dont mind fuckin around with the team for this game and not Hull.

5 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I just want top know why peeps dont mind fuckin around with the team for this game and not Hull.

Hull proved they were no pushovers, we struggled to contain them in 2nd half and needed to dig deep to come out with a win. By now you should have realized there are no easy games in the EPL, complacency is a banana skin that the likes of pool and arsenal know too well. Good thing that Conte knows better, or we would have lost that game with some of the lineups that were being posted. Cup games against lower league teams are for fringe players, that's why. The league is too important to go fucking around with ridiculous lineups.

1 minute ago, manpe said:

Hull proved they were no pushovers, we struggled to contain them in 2nd half and needed to dig deep to come out with a win. Good thing that Conte knows better, or we would have lost that game with some of the lineups that were being posted. Cup games against lower league teams are for fringe players, that's why. The league is too important to go fucking around with ridiculous lineups.

Yes mate but whos to say with a different lineup it would have been the same?

3 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

We might not have needed to dig so deep. We might have been able to bring the top 3 into the game more by giving them the ball etc.

By playing benchies and youngsters? :carlo: