test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Unionjack

Sergio Aguero

Started by Unionjack,

109 posts in this topic
15 minutes ago, the wes said:

It's not going to happen thats get back to  trying to sign PEA ffs

We haven't even put a bid in yet mate fuck knows what's going on I hope they have a plan...

The only player we are strongly linked to is danilo, maybe a bit to PEA but nothing concrete.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would be the natural choice for Chelsea. Not because he's the best option out the but rather quite the opposite:

2006-07 the club had a choice between Torres and Shevchenko, decided to 'play it safe' by going after the more experienced bigger name striker who proved past it.

2010-11 the club had a choice between Agüero and Torres, decided to 'play it safe' by going after the more experienced bigger name striker who proved past it. 

2017-18 the club have a choice between Lukaku/Morata/Belotti and Agüero. See where I'm going with this?

manpe likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the typical stupidity of our board now. We go in for players like this and then have the F**king audacity to try and haggle for a price. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not just this but SKY Sports News are absolute shite now in all honesty. Years ago when the yellow banner came up it was nailed on 100% certain, now they just get their shite links from Twitter and role them out in their own format.

Should name it Tancredi TV.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aguero has already stated he wants to return to Argentina at the end of his contract(2019). Dont want to deal with another striker that already wants out of England. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Not just this but SKY Sports News are absolute shite now in all honesty. Years ago when the yellow banner came up it was nailed on 100% certain, now they just get their shite links from Twitter and role them out in their own format.

Should name it Tancredi TV.

The only source I trust nowadays is bbc sports 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

Aguero has already stated he wants to return to Argentina at the end of his contract(2019). Dont want to deal with another striker that already wants out of England. 

Makes perfect sense we'd sign a player like that then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Not just this but SKY Sports News are absolute shite now in all honesty. Years ago when the yellow banner came up it was nailed on 100% certain, now they just get their shite links from Twitter and role them out in their own format.
Should name it Tancredi TV.


I still feel they are very reliable. You just actually have to read what it says. Sky sources are still accurate. If they say "interested" then you have to realize that doesn't necessarily mean it's going to happen. I still believe we are interested in Aguero. If sky sources say things are close or are close to being done, I believe it too. They are very accurate, just pay attention to the wording.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mark Ogden-‏Verified account @MarkOgden_

Chelsea interest in Aguero makes perfect sense, especially if City push hard and get Sanchez. Big clubs have to deal with each other now. [ESPN]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All the stuff I'm seeing from journalists that actually cover City say there's no chance. It's a non starter.

Unlike the Alexis Sanchez situation, Aguero has no real reason to leave City. Unless Pep sees Jesus as the first choice #9, I suppose. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jype said:

Would be the natural choice for Chelsea. Not because he's the best option out the but rather quite the opposite:

2006-07 the club had a choice between Torres and Shevchenko, decided to 'play it safe' by going after the more experienced bigger name striker who proved past it.

2010-11 the club had a choice between Agüero and Torres, decided to 'play it safe' by going after the more experienced bigger name striker who proved past it. 

2017-18 the club have a choice between Lukaku/Morata/Belotti and Agüero. See where I'm going with this?

Although i don't think he will be his best if he came to us, he won't be as bad as Torres. Torres turned into the worst striker in the league, Aguero won't fall that far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.