Sergio Aguero

Unionjack

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fake. People trolling us because we're keep failing with our targets. Couple of days ago Higuain to Chelsea for 100m and now Aguero. Yesterday Benjamin Mendy to Chelsea. 

I agree with people saying he says a cunt. One of those players you despise when he's against you but would love him on my team.

Pep would be an idiot to even consider selling him here which is why it won't happen. But if we pulled off the impossible and signed him and he can stay fit for the majority of the season we're winning the league again. 

Aguero + Hazard would be like playing with cheats.

10 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I agree with people saying he says a cunt. One of those players you despise when he's against you but would love him on my team.

Pep would be an idiot to even consider selling him here which is why it won't happen. But if we pulled off the impossible and signed him and he can stay fit for the majority of the season we're winning the league again. 

Aguero + Hazard would be like playing with cheats.

Agreed I hate the idea of no good strikers more than the idea of having him here.

9 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

I don't like him at all, but his goal scoring record is ridiculous and atm we don't have Many options.

I meant the actual thinking that Aguero (and City) would actually let him sign for us.

In a shock move, it appears a Sergio Aguero Chelsea transfer has been approved by Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola. Spanish journalist Manu Sainz broke the news of the deal, but little else is known about Aguero’s possible move to Stamford Bridge.

The news on Chelsea needing a striker is not new after the club lost out on Romelu Lukaku to Manchester United. The club are still searching for someone who can take the place of Diego Costa, who is expected to leave this summer. Aguero’s name has come out of the blue this weekend, as most reports had linked Chelsea to Borussia Dortmund’s Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Real Madrid’s Alvaro Morata.

Aguero fell behind Brazilian striker Gabriel Jesus in the pecking order for a starting position last season following Jesus’ arrival. However, Aguero remains the club’s No. 1 striker. Even if the club agree to sell Aguero, they would still need someone to replace the Argentine in the starting XI or as Jesus’ backup.

While some have accepted the original report, which was posted on Twitter, as truth; the news of Aguero leaving the Etihad for Chelsea should be taken with a large grain of salt. It is difficult to believe that Manchester City would sell to a direct title rival, especially after Chelsea won the Premier League last term. Add in the fact that Manchester City do not have a suitable replacement, and it is hard to think that an Aguero Chelsea transfer is on the horizon.

1 hour ago, Robguima said:

Injury-prone, bad attitude, low work rate... there is a reason Gabriel will start every match ahead of Aguero.

Injury prone I agree with. Don't agree with the others. He's still miles better than Jesus, imo. When fit he's still world class and the best striker in the league.

Can score world class goals with his head, his feet, great in the box, great from long distance, and draws lots of fouls in great positions.

Man City would be unbelievably stupid to sell him to us. He'd be the focal point of our team whereas at City under Pep they like playing slow, tippy tappy football and try to walk the ball in the net. 

Aguero would win us the title. 

2 hours ago, Pizy said:

Injury prone I agree with. Don't agree with the others. He's still miles better than Jesus, imo. When fit he's still world class and the best striker in the league.

Can score world class goals with his head, his feet, great in the box, great from long distance, and draws lots of fouls in great positions.

Man City would be unbelievably stupid to sell him to us. He'd be the focal point of our team whereas at City under Pep they like playing slow, tippy tappy football and try to walk the ball in the net. 

Aguero would win us the title. 

We couldn't say no to a player of his quality, but our style (and Conte) is used to a big man leading the line. Guess bringing him & Llorente in could work.

11 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

We couldn't say no to a player of his quality, but our style (and Conte) is used to a big man leading the line. Guess bringing him & Llorente in could work.

Good manager's adapt to what they have, and i know it's small sample size but the Bournemouth and Leicester games last season shown we can do it. 

31 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Good manager's adapt to what they have, and i know it's small sample size but the Bournemouth and Leicester games last season shown we can do it. 

I agree, but Conte has a choice. Would Aguero be at the top? 

I'm not so sure.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You