Sergio Aguero

Unionjack

Well Im suprized we dont have a thread already open as its not the 1st tiume we have bee linked with him going back to 2010 and it was oibvious it was going to happen after the Aguero - Pep meeting last nigh and after Jesus koined them Lets hope AM sign him istead of Diego!

Manchester City star Sergio Aguero favourite to join CHELSEA after talks with Pep Guardiola as bookies slash odds

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/2787140/chelsea-transfer-news-sergio-aguero-target-manchester-city/?CMP=spklr-_-Editorial-_-TWITTER-_-SunSport-_-20170205-_-799473616

First of all I hate him! Second is the sun! BUT Imagine him Costa,Willian, Hazard and Fabregas in the same team!  Just the thought!!!

4 minutes ago, TheIceMan said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/2787140/chelsea-transfer-news-sergio-aguero-target-manchester-city/?CMP=spklr-_-Editorial-_-TWITTER-_-SunSport-_-20170205-_-799473616

First of all I hate him! Second is the sun! BUT Imagine him Costa,Willian, Hazard and Fabregas in the same team!  Just the thought!!!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/chelsea-eye-sergio-aguero-transfer-9757957

Daily Mirror reporting it as well I like him but he's injury prone 

Just now, the wes said:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/chelsea-eye-sergio-aguero-transfer-9757957

Daily Mirror reporting it as well I like him but he's injury prone 

He is, but we won't need him for the whole season like Shitty! We will need him just for certain games to win us the CL and PL and FA and EFL cups!

Any possibility we could sign him we should be all over it. Pep doesn't really strike me as the sort of guy who would care about selling him to a rival so long as he gets his way with other targets. He just doesn't really fit the Guardiola style.

He'd be amazing in our setup.

Jesus won't be half the player, truly. Aguero won games on his own; this new guy won't. If he ends up leaving City or simply not playing much, I can't see any striker on this planet having the same effect for them that he had. With him gone we regain dominance; he remained the main difference between us. (It's no coincidence that while all the other City players fulfill their potential, the 1 season Aguero declines, City fall waaay behind.) Now we just need Silva to lose it. That's another player they simply will not be able to ever replace to the same extent. 

1 hour ago, Styles said:

He looks like he has lost his pace to me - all those injuries are finally taking their toll.

No thanks.

I agree with you same thing happen to Torres he lost a yard of pace with all his injuries at Liverpool before he joined Chelsea 

5 hours ago, Pizy said:

Any possibility we could sign him we should be all over it. Pep doesn't really strike me as the sort of guy who would care about selling him to a rival so long as he gets his way with other targets. He just doesn't really fit the Guardiola style.

No thanks.

First class Kunt.

Not interested.  He's amazing on his day.  Doesn't have them that often anymore.  Always injured (though we seem to be able to keep players on the pitch).  I just don't like him.  It's not a rational argument/reason to not do it.  But, I can't help it, don't want him or Nasri, or Pepe (the list goes on).

6 hours ago, Pizy said:

Nah, he's in decline. Remember that he has started to play top division senior football in 2003 at the age of just 15. So it's now his 14th season at senior level. Add to that his injury record and it's no go. Still somewhat disappointing that we couldn't sign him back in 2010 and I still cannot figure out why, he really rejected us after fee was agreed? But now even Real is not interested in him after years of him being their main target. China beckons methinks or back to Argentina. 

On 05/02/2017 at 8:47 PM, BoyBlue96 said:

No no no no no

Fucking board at it again

So boringly predictable.

What exactly is it the board have done that you are blaming them for?  Why make up just one thing to blame them for? Why not invent 100 things you don't like, and get stuck right in? Let yourself go. Let your imagination roam free then rant away and be as happy as a pig doing what a pig likes to do best.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You