Adama Traore

NiclasCFC

On 18/01/2017 at 1:28 AM, LAM09 said:

Can't compare players who never played for the first team to him.

They've given some players a chance to prove themselves and sold them as they didn't show enough (Bojan, G. dos Santos & Muniesa to name a few). emoji6.png

Barcelona not have a buy back clause on him tho?? 

Most take-ons complete in PL

87 – Eden Hazard
80 – Wilfried Zaha
73 – Adama Traore
55 – Raheem Sterling
Interesting Traore More take ons than Sterling 

Interestingly Adama and Sterling have final third issues.

Sent from my SHV-E250K using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, Bernard N Y Burgesson said:

Interestingly Adama and Sterling have final third issues.

Only different between the two of them is sterling costs £49 million and Traore cost far less 

2 hours ago, the wes said:

Most take-ons complete in PL

87 – Eden Hazard
80 – Wilfried Zaha
73 – Adama Traore
55 – Raheem Sterling

Interesting Traore More take ons than Sterling 

Actually averages the most per game I believe. 

I can't believe some people are writing him off or saying they don't want him. Barca reject? Whatever... Find the right position for him, or give him more time to grow and learn. Clearly if finishing remains to be a problem for the future, he would still have a great chance at the wing back position. Being such a good dribbler and so powerful, he is perfect for the role now. But for me, he shows a lot of offensive promise, so give him a shot on the wings to show he can improve. 

Only different between the two of them is sterling costs £49 million and Traore cost far less 

Yea thats true. English players. [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

If stats mean anything then those suggest that Moses completely outclasses Adama.

Of cause you cant compare moses to adama. 1 he is too young to have the experience moses has. If we gave him some loan spells to premiership sides like moses we might get some results from his performance.

7 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

If stats mean anything then those suggest that Moses completely outclasses Adama.

Or one plays for a team who is top of the ladder, can hold the ball, and provides him options to pass. 

You think Moses or any wing back would be averaging more passes and pass completion rate playing on Boro? 

Completely outclasses him? Hardly. Look at the dribbles per game. Would open the game up for us. 

Didn't come to mind at first but now that it's been mentioned, he does shar many similarities with Raheem Sterling. He's basically Sterling on steroids. He's a bit of a brainless pace merchant who can absolutely destroy teams when on form. 

You'd have to think a top manager may be able to improve his consistency but would he get games here in order to do so? Don't see how, really. If we want another tricky wide player why not just use Musonda?

Didn't come to mind at first but now that it's been mentioned, he does shar many similarities with Raheem Sterling. He's basically Sterling on steroids. He's a bit of a brainless pace merchant who can absolutely destroy teams when on form. 

You'd have to think a top manager may be able to improve his consistency but would he get games here in order to do so? Don't see how, really. If we want another tricky wide player why not just use Musonda?

Yes i agree but Musonda lacks the strengh this guys has to keep the ball. And so it will be better if adama played wing back roll to open quick counter attacks and then Musonda play high up the pitch possible where we have been playing RLC.

Every athletic winger seems to be "good enough" for wingback position nowadays :) I think we should look for natural defenders for that wingback positions ... Moses is doing great job, even his defensive side of the game is really strong BUT he lacks defensive positioning (offside trap especially), struggle that every attacking player out of position will face. Conte will not turn any average player into worldclass material! :) 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You