Keita Balde

the wes

14 minutes ago, the wes said:

Is Juventus not interested in Douglas Costa?? 

Yes.

Juventus Buy Douglas Costa Probably this week...but have a deal with Keita from June..he refused AC Milan and other teams beacuse he want play to Juventus...his contract with Lazio finished in 2018 but Lotito didn't want sell the player at Juventus...Marotta have a deal with the procuratore of the player...Juventus will made his offer last day in August forced Lotito to Sell or Buy the player at 0 euro in 2018..

Maybe Cuadrado can be sell in this month

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, the wes said:

Why buy cuadrado and sell him in the summer?? 

Honestly? I don't know...his season for me was positive.. but with the new Arrive he also play less..and on the Colombian there are Gunners and Milan

this week we wait the conclusion of the 3/4 transfer: Shick,Douglas Costa,Sceszny,Berndardeschi.

then, in my opinion, will be a Big sell...probably Sandro at Chelsea or Bonucci to Man City.

Matic? - Pjanic

(Khedira-Marchisio)

D.Costa- Dybala- Mandzukic

(Pjaca - Bernardeschi - Keita)

Higuain

(Schick)

• 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

Jeremie Boga....

Why is everyone getting so excited over this kid? He performed well against a half-arsed Arsenal but he was bang average for a whole season with Granada.

Remember Aina and Chalobah looked like world beaters last pre-season...

1 hour ago, Dazzy_Vance said:

Why is everyone getting so excited over this kid? He performed well against a half-arsed Arsenal but he was bang average for a whole season with Granada.

I have watched Boga perform in some matches for Granada and I thought he played very good. He was their only offensive minded player in most of the matches. When Boga got the ball, he always managed to dribble past 2 or 3 players and than passed the ball to his teammates,who always lost the ball. It was not his fault that Granada are not playing his type of football. Furthermore, Granada played a lot of long balls forward and Boga  is not the kind of player who can show his best abilities when his team is not playing possession type of football.

6 hours ago, Dazzy_Vance said:

He's Chels

Look at this from the Chelsea Youth twitter page. Something I have been stressing for a long while:

35bebvc.jpg

hard to soar like an eagle, when you are surrounded by turkeys. had some good moments too, performance and goal vs barcelona to equalise

3 hours ago, Stats said:

Look at this from the Chelsea Youth twitter page. Something I have been stressing for a long while:

35bebvc.jpg

I read @chelseayouth's ouput avidly. As I've said before, it's must read for me but....

He does tend to be a little too supportive and optimistic about the lads. I love Jed's talent; everybody does, but he flatters to deceive. He produces some nice eye catching runs but not enough genuine end product of standard professional efficiency. I think there's a lot of overestimating going on about what we saw from Jed on Saturday and today.

15 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I read @chelseayouth's ouput avidly. As I've said before, it's must read for me but....

He does tend to be a little too supportive and optimistic about the lads. I love Jed's talent; everybody does, but he flatters to deceive. He produces some nice eye catching runs but not enough genuine end product of standard professional efficiency. I think there's a lot of overestimating going on about what we saw from Jed on Saturday and today.

What overestimation do you see from some? I don't think anyone is tipping him to be a future star or anything, most comments allude he can play at this level and could be fourth choice after Hazard, Pedro, and Willian. I think more or less that is fair, he can do a job when called upon sparingly. 

6 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Playing with world class players will help him improve his overall game. Iwobi for instance was prob not even known by majority of people before Wenger brought him through. He certainly was not better than Boga was at youth level but playing with world class stars has helped him up his game. Boga is still only 20 and has a lot of time to add to his game. His decision making needs to improve but for a player who has not really impressed on loan and to have the confidence he did was refreshing to see. He was constantly looking for the ball against Arsenal, making dribbles and they were fouling him god knows how many times. I thought, bar his productivity in final third, he was brilliant on Saturday. The amount of friends I had (some Arse) who were giving him rave reviews. Today, not as good as Saturday, but still one of our better players.

1 hour ago, Stats said:

Playing with world class players will help him improve his overall game. Iwobi for instance was prob not even known by majority of people before Wenger brought him through. He certainly was not better than Boga was at youth level but playing with world class stars has helped him up his game. Boga is still only 20 and has a lot of time to add to his game. His decision making needs to improve but for a player who has not really impressed on loan and to have the confidence he did was refreshing to see. He was constantly looking for the ball against Arsenal, making dribbles and they were fouling him god knows how many times. I thought, bar his productivity in final third, he was brilliant on Saturday. The amount of friends I had (some Arse) who were giving him rave reviews. Today, not as good as Saturday, but still one of our better players.

Big reason behind Iwobi getting a chance is because of who his Uncle is. I don't see Boga ever being offered the chance to play a handful of games and underperform like Iwobi did at times.

I  personally see him as a useful option and nothing more right now. 

8 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Boga's vision in the final third has me wanting. It's not good enough at all as of yet. At the top level you rarely get afforded time to think. He doesn't release the ball at the right times to turn a very good run into a goal scoring chance for others, or even for himself. He seems to dribble his way out of trouble well but rarely makes it count. He's a flashy player for sure, but this is the aspect of his game that he needs to improve massively if he is to have a proper future here. 

38 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Big reason behind Iwobi getting a chance is because of who his Uncle is. I don't see Boga ever being offered the chance to play a handful of games and underperform like Iwobi did at times.

I  personally see him as a useful option and nothing more right now. 

Wenger didn't put him in the Arsenal team because of Okocha. He got their because of belief and Wenger had enough faith to put him in the team. But, yeah Boga won't get that same chance. Iwobi tailed off but when he came on to the scene, was very impressive. I remember they played Barca and thought he was their best player then followed it up by another MOTM performance against Everton and ever since that he has been a big part of their team/squad.

Wenger didn't put him in the Arsenal team because of Okocha. He got their because of belief and Wenger had enough faith to put him in the team. But, yeah Boga won't get that same chance. Iwobi tailed off but when he came on to the scene, was very impressive. I remember they played Barca and thought he was their best player then followed it up by another MOTM performance against Everton and ever since that he has been a big part of their team/squad.
He's definitely come along due to an extended run in a team that finished fifth.

We really can't be comparing the two when youngsters are involved. They have to hit the ground running before they have any hope of a starting berth in the long run. One game left to make a notable impression.

16 hours ago, LAM09 said:

He's definitely come along due to an extended run in a team that finished fifth.

We really can't be comparing the two when youngsters are involved. They have to hit the ground running before they have any hope of a starting berth in the long run. One game left to make a notable impression.

Season before he came in and impressed and Arsenal finished 2nd.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You