the wes

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Chelsea4 said:

Honestly i just don't understand some of you here such a good player.

You have your opinion and I have mine, carry on. The next big thing is Mbappe and he's being chased by Real, PSG and if you believe reports Chelsea.

Keita Balde would not get in our first 11, end of story.

1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

You have your opinion and I have mine, carry on. The next big thing is Mbappe and he's being chased by Real, PSG and if you believe reports Chelsea.

Keita Balde would not get in our first 11, end of story.

I'm not comparing these two maybe he wouldn't get because of Hazard he is still a great player.

He's a decent winger that would do better joining an Everton/Tottenham instead of us right now. Had a very good end to the Serie A season, but he has the normal problems players his age do.

22 hours ago, LAM09 said:

He's a decent winger that would do better joining an Everton/Tottenham instead of us right now. Had a very good end to the Serie A season, but he has the normal problems players his age do.

You mean the Tottenham who ended up 2nd and played brilliant last season? Tottenham have signed some quality players, so if he's Tottenham quality he's any team in the league's quality too. 

7 hours ago, It's too big said:

You mean the Tottenham who ended up 2nd and played brilliant last season? Tottenham have signed some quality players, so if he's Tottenham quality he's any team in the league's quality too. 

I mean the side that failed to get out of their CL group and got knocked out of the EL by Gent. 

Tottenham have done better in recent seasons, but they aren't at our level and expected to win leagues/pose serious threat in Europe. 

5 hours ago, LAM09 said:

I mean the side that failed to get out of their CL group and got knocked out of the EL by Gent. 

Tottenham have done better in recent seasons, but they aren't at our level and expected to win leagues/pose serious threat in Europe. 

Well if Kane didn't miss games last season they probably would have won the league. 

http://www.espnfc.com/club/lazio/112/blog/post/3111862/why-clubs-shouldnt-overspend-on-lazio-winger-keita-balde

nice piece on him. Deosn't sound like a Conte signing. Lazio is the 2nd club he falls out with after barca. Said to lack character, defensive discipline and tactical intelligence. No idea if he is worth the hassle, brilliant touch though. 

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

http://www.espnfc.com/club/lazio/112/blog/post/3111862/why-clubs-shouldnt-overspend-on-lazio-winger-keita-balde

nice piece on him. Deosn't sound like a Conte signing. Lazio is the 2nd club he falls out with after barca. Said to lack character, defensive discipline and tactical intelligence. No idea if he is worth the hassle, brilliant touch though. 

He have high technic and power skill...Tactically he must improve a lot..

the behaviour...well he is a little bad boy..

12 hours ago, CaptainConte said:

No.

He have a deal With Juventus F.C.

he will go in Turin in August.

He si the most brilliant offensive talent of the Serie A with Patrik Schick

Is Juventus not interested in Douglas Costa?? 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You