Liverpool away ( Help )

munsterroad

I am going to Liverpool away on 31st JAN - if anyone else knows any decent places to get a drink before hand or at least decent places to go to avoid trouble with them scousers then please let me know - this is my first away match!! #KTBFFH

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, munsterroad said:

I am going to Liverpool away on 31st JAN - if anyone else knows any decent places to get a drink before hand or at least decent places to go to avoid trouble with them scousers then please let me know - this is my first away match!! #KTBFFH

No mate most pubs around Shitefield will be Scouser infested so...gonna be difficult and definitely when you're wearing any Chelsea merch.

2 hours ago, munsterroad said:

Theres loadsa pubs really close to the ground mate. Even the ones full of scouse gits are safe. Even more fun actually cause theres loads of pisstaking and singing at each other.

I think the one we aim for near the ground is called the Arkles mainly away fans but I like staying in the City. You will see lots of Blues hanging around pubs in this square on Mathew Street

Its cool up there mate specially if you go up wearing shirt etc. Bin dippers are all gobby. Walk round like you own the place Chelsea%201_zpslxgfqido.gif

7 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Just wondering if more would see this as a thread in Matthew Harding as its not an article?

Thanks for your help - How do i move it?

I think concert square area is full of blues too...mind you that info is coming from scousers 

1 hour ago, munsterroad said:

Thanks for your help - How do i move it?

I think concert square area is full of blues too...mind you that info is coming from scousers 

The mods/admin have to do it mate.

Whenever Ive been up there with us theres always lots of our supporters hanging out of pubs n bars down there. Theres a square with shops/cafes/pubs etc I dont know what its called but you wot miss it or see us there

And Ive only ever seen 1 bit of trouble and that was when we were being herded into the ground and a group of dipperrs were flapping their lips about Torres I think and a few of ours broke off and chased them away. Horses were galloping about,dogs barking all over nothing.