• Matic
    • Hazard
    • Pedro
    • Costa
    • Fabgreas (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

4 minutes ago, Bernard N Y Burgesson said:

Such a disappointing performance. If this is how we play when costa is playing i like the leicester setup

Sent from my SHV-E250K using Tapatalk

short memory i guess..look at the last year before to criticize this squad that is making something special..

we can improve but hey, relax..

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on, hull was playing realy well. Their new manager could be next Pochettino in prem. I heard he did brilliantly in portugal and olympiacos, and cosnsidering he has this shit hull side, they played very good tonight against us.

We on other side, we played very reserved and still pulled win, two goals and clean sheet.

Eden was poor, we were very static, but we had such days before, earlier in season. 

Comments implying we played this way because we were set up for Diego are clear nonsense. Once again he was the main man who saved our asses. 

3 minutes ago, manpe said:

Get over it, derbies are a different animal. And this same Liverpool lost against Swansea, ooh so scary!

4 minutes ago, Bernard N Y Burgesson said:

At least if we egt whooped by liverpool and arsenal which looks like 70% possible we will still be on top

Sent from my SHV-E250K using Tapatalk

I think we will struggle against Pool, but wouldnt write anyone off. But IMO this pool side just doesnt suit us very well. Maybe we can get narrow win if we have a good day.

And we play Arsenal at bridge, I think we will be pumped up to get revenge for that loss and Conte surely must come with good plan this time.

Besides we now play with new formation, more confidence, its all about attitude. Mentality like we had against united, city and spurs home; we can easily expect at least 4 points. Mentality like vs pool or arsenal early and we have zero chance.

Haha Barnard NY Burgenssen is that a law firm lol???? Troll alert........................................ We get whooped by Liverpool yeahhhh like they're coming after a thumping 6-0 win against Swansea.......... Ohhhh no actually it was a Swansea win, bottom table put 3 past the mighty Reds..,,

Enjoy this season if you are a Chels if you not then fuck right off

One of our poorest halves this season. We just let a fucking awful Hull team completely dominate the ball and they were winning every 50/50 tackle.

Fabregas coming on completely changed the game (again!) and we took control from there. HUGE improvement needed next week.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

One of our poorest halves this season. We just let a fucking awful Hull team completely dominate the ball and they were winning every 50/50 tackle.

Fabregas coming on completely changed the game (again!) and we took control from there. HUGE improvement needed next week.

Bizarre how we went from bossing the champions, albeit a crap one, at their place to struggling to do that against a side sitting in the bottom three at home.

Not our best performance but a solid win. Title winning sides win even when not at their best and that is what we did. Even tho there is nomwaynwe would get anything from anfield with that performance. Let's hope pool will be tired from their league cup match in midweek.

Poor performance, but we ground out a result. Passing was sloppy and we never got out of second gear but hey, a win is a win. Hull for their part made it very tough and their new gaffer has them well set up, but we should have and could have played a lot better. Matic, Hazard and Pedro never got going today. Fabregas seemed to calm things down and added some order to the team with some deft passes. I think he needs to start more games as his passing can be lethal and he seems to be the player who makes us tick. For long periods we were on the back foot, with no-one putting their foot on the ball and taking control of the game for us. I felt Fabregas done that, albeit for the short period he was on the pitch. Anyways, a win is a win and an eight point gap is not to be sneezed at

11 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

I think we will struggle against Pool, but wouldnt write anyone off. But IMO this pool side just doesnt suit us very well. Maybe we can get narrow win if we have a good day.

And we play Arsenal at bridge, I think we will be pumped up to get revenge for that loss and Conte surely must come with good plan this time.

Besides we now play with new formation, more confidence, its all about attitude. Mentality like we had against united, city and spurs home; we can easily expect at least 4 points. Mentality like vs pool or arsenal early and we have zero chance.

Agree i don't think we will play  well against anybof the top side. It's just my opinion that we arguably has the weakest squad but all I care is getting result

I am not mindful of the performance considering how our rival teams dropped and lost point...although we win to need to improve which am very sure Conte will take of that...for the moment let me enjoy the 8 points lead at the top of the table...