• Fabgreas (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Hull seem to be enjoying the new manager bounce. 2 wins in 3 and this now may not be a straightforward game as it was a week or two ago.

I wouldnt read into it too much. Will be a straightforward win I think.

Do you think there may be a possibility that theres no panicking and pessimism for this game eh!

There just might be a slim chance that we might win it!

I dunno tho. We are only 36 points ahead of them!

Maybe another chance to stick the B team in.

Kenedy - Bats - Solanke

Ake - Chalobah - Cescy - Dave  

Happy - JT -  Bane

14 hours ago, Jason said:

Hull seem to be enjoying the new manager bounce. 2 wins in 3 and this now may not be a straightforward game as it was a week or two ago.

Hull have a cup semi occupying there minds and the smallest squad in PL history, if we blow this we deserve to be caught.

13 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Do you think there may be a possibility that theres no panicking and pessimism for this game eh!

There just might be a slim chance that we might win it!

I dunno tho. We are only 36 points ahead of them!

Maybe another chance to stick the B team in.

Kenedy - Bats - Solanke

Ake - Chalobah - Cescy - Dave  

Happy - JT -  Bane

We may be 36 ahead but sending in that team against them would be taking the piss and I would 99.9% guarantee Hull would win if we rocked up with that team.

7 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Hull have a cup semi occupying there minds and the smallest squad in PL history, if we blow this we deserve to be caught.

As if they have any chance of overturning United after that 2-0 defeat.

45 minutes ago, the wes said:

I would stick Costa on the bench and stick with Pedro hazard Willian trio they did a good job against Leicester I'm a believe of don't touch anything till it's broken 

But dont you think its a perfect game to give some oif the other lads a break and try other combinations.

IF we dont go all out mad we could at least try say Chalobah with N'Golo cause I think they woud work well together.

Or even Dave as a WB.

Doesnt have to be for the whole game even. Score a goal or after HT. Not just the 2 to 8 mins Bats gets but a try.

3 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

But dont you think its a perfect game to give some oif the other lads a break and try other combinations.

IF we dont go all out mad we could at least try say Chalobah with N'Golo cause I think they woud work well together.

Or even Dave as a WB.

Doesnt have to be for the whole game even. Score a goal or after HT. Not just the 2 to 8 mins Bats gets but a try.

I would stick a strong team out against Hull  maybe rest alonso or moses against Hull 

5 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Or even Dave as a WB.

No, don't think this is the game for that. At least, not with the number of changes you were suggesting in the lineup you had posted. There would be almost zero chemistry.

I've seen us try that kind of option with different combinations against teams from lower divisions, in cup competitions, and we've come up short.

You only need to look at the game against West Ham in the EFL cup this season to see how it went wrong.

2 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

No, don't think this is the game for that. At least, not with the number of changes you were suggesting in the lineup you had posted. There would be almost zero chemistry.

I've seen us try that kind of option with different combinations against teams from lower divisions, in cup competitions, and we've come up short.

You only need to look at the game against West Ham in the EFL cup this season to see how it went wrong.

1st option mighta been out there but right now its pointless having over 12 men.

We have just been very lucky so far once again with no injuries but lets hope there wont come a day and we shout on a similar situation to Bats and he cant play because hes ring rusty.

Im all for 'if its not broke dont fix it' unril something does get broke and it cant be fixed.

It cant hurt to make some changes and experiment just a little once a games won.

7 hours ago, the wes said:

I would stick a strong team out against Hull  maybe rest alonso or moses against Hull 

I would like to see Ake in for Moses and see what he can do. It is probably too early yet for Ake to be considered for a start. Brentford match more likely.