test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 2-0 Hull

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   34 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Luiz
    • Cahill
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Matic
    • Hazard
    • Pedro
    • Costa
    • Fabgreas (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

274 posts in this topic

We aren't going to screw this up, are we? It feels almost surreal (wrong word perhaps) that Liverpool, United, City/Spurs have all dropped points before we even play.

We aren't going to screw this up, are we? It feels almost surreal (wrong word perhaps) that Liverpool, United, City/Spurs have all dropped points before we even play.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

It would be a very Chelsea thing to do tbh. We never make life easy for ourselves. I can see us dropping points just for that reason.

We gotta unequivocally smash these lot. Bring Fabregas on by the 30th minute if we haven't put two passed them already. :D

This match cannot/won't turn into WBA at home. Expect Pedro and Costa to pull a madness at the Bridge tomorrow.        

Also, do you guys think the fans cheer Costa tomorrow? I think they will. Gotta kill that dramam story tomorrow, and move on.        

21 minutes ago, manpe said:

It would be a very Chelsea thing to do tbh. We never make life easy for ourselves. I can see us dropping points just for that reason.

It feels as though now we've got even more pressure to beat Hull.

17 hours ago, Unionjack said:

So its too risky against a piece of shit team like Hull ro do something totally crazy as to try Chalobah with N'Golo, try Ake as LWB asnd give Happy half a game each!!

Blimey. We better play 9 men back to be on the safeside scared-and-sweating_zpszaml6aee.gifwink_zpsadfjfwot.gif

Swansea are a "shit" team and they turned Liverpool over at home today :P

guddy6969 likes this

4 minutes ago, Starman60 said:

Swansea are a "shit" team and they turned Liverpool over at home today :P

Nowhere near as shit as Hull tho And we are at home. How much more of an advantage do some of us need to stop shaking like a Rowntrees jelly!?

Nowhere near as shit as Hull tho And we are at home. How much more of an advantage do some of us need to stop shaking like a Rowntrees jelly!?

Until the game is over.
After today i have seen how football can be wierd at times. Hope Hull dont get boosted for what their colleagues swansea did.

Sent from my SHV-E250K using Tapatalk

Chelsea? likes this

Winning this game means we will still be at top of the table even if we lost both games against Liverpool and Arsenal, and with only United and City left to play out of top 6 teams. Must win game.

Pizy, manpe and Chelsea Buzz like this

Fabregas has to start this. No way Matic-Kante midfield will break up their bus

Chelsea? likes this

44 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

Fabregas has to start this. No way Matic-Kante midfield will break up their bus

At the same time, these small teams with very little talent love to pack the midfield with as many players as they can in order to make it difficult for the big sides. Fabregas may be overrun.

Would like to see him start, though. Perfect sort of opponent to use him against.

OK I'm obviously on a loser in this one.But Id love to see us use a Chalobah-N'Golo pairing

1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

I would be surprised to see Ake and rest Alonso.

Ooooh Too adventurous ;)