• Kante
    • Matic
    • Hazard
    • Pedro
    • Costa
    • Fabgreas (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

With City and Tottenham dropping points, Livepool losing, today is a celebration day, crush Hull with confidence tommorrow and lets win this Premier League, we are in a position where losing the title would really become a tragedy.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, milan.cech said:

We desperately need to win this to have some breathing space before the two games against Liverpool and Arsenal. Take advantage of today's results!

Agree!!!! Some horrible games coming and hopefully this won't be one to trip us up before then. Huge opportunity be daft to waste it

Liverpool go in today's game without their beat defender and second best attacker and get beat at home by the basement team.

If that isn't a massive red flag against resting players then I don't know what is.

15 minutes ago, manpe said:

Last game will have been more than a week ago when we play, what kind of rest does he need?

He's been carrying and  battling a long term injury that he had even before we signed him. 

It's why Ake was brought back, because there are fears he may not be able to last the season. Make of that what you will. 

I have absolute faith that Conte won't allow us to do what Liverpool did today and completely overlook Hull at home as if it's a banker. 

Hopefully our players treat this with just as much importance as the Liverpool match next week. They shouldn't be able to live with a focused and "at it" Costa and Hazard.

29 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

He's been carrying and  battling a long term injury that he had even before we signed him. 

It's why Ake was brought back, because there are fears he may not be able to last the season. Make of that what you will. 

He has recovered, Conte and Alonso confirmed that after Leicester. So if he didn't need a rest when he was injured, then he sure as hell doesn't need one when he's healthy and not played for a week. After this we play Brentford, then he and others can rest.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

We aren't going to screw this up, are we? It feels almost surreal (wrong word perhaps) that Liverpool, United, City/Spurs have all dropped points before we even play.

It would be a very Chelsea thing to do tbh. We never make life easy for ourselves. I can see us dropping points just for that reason.

We gotta unequivocally smash these lot. Bring Fabregas on by the 30th minute if we haven't put two passed them already. :D

This match cannot/won't turn into WBA at home. Expect Pedro and Costa to pull a madness at the Bridge tomorrow.        

Also, do you guys think the fans cheer Costa tomorrow? I think they will. Gotta kill that dramam story tomorrow, and move on.        

21 minutes ago, manpe said:

It would be a very Chelsea thing to do tbh. We never make life easy for ourselves. I can see us dropping points just for that reason.

It feels as though now we've got even more pressure to beat Hull.

17 hours ago, Unionjack said:

So its too risky against a piece of shit team like Hull ro do something totally crazy as to try Chalobah with N'Golo, try Ake as LWB asnd give Happy half a game each!!

Blimey. We better play 9 men back to be on the safeside scared-and-sweating_zpszaml6aee.gifwink_zpsadfjfwot.gif

Swansea are a "shit" team and they turned Liverpool over at home today :P

4 minutes ago, Starman60 said:

Swansea are a "shit" team and they turned Liverpool over at home today :P

Nowhere near as shit as Hull tho And we are at home. How much more of an advantage do some of us need to stop shaking like a Rowntrees jelly!?

24 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Nowhere near as shit as Hull tho And we are at home. How much more of an advantage do some of us need to stop shaking like a Rowntrees jelly!?

The Pool were at home too !!   I just think making radical changes could lead to complacency. But if we're 3-0 at half time then I'd be happy enough to bring on the young uns :D

Until the game is over.[emoji17]
After today i have seen how football can be wierd at times. Hope Hull dont get boosted for what their colleagues swansea did.

Sent from my SHV-E250K using Tapatalk