test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 2-0 Hull

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   34 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Luiz
    • Cahill
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Matic
    • Hazard
    • Pedro
    • Costa
    • Fabgreas (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

274 posts in this topic
Fabulous start to the weekend lads! Swansea with their first League win at Liverpool. Hope Man City can continue the trend and take points from Spurs. Might as well keep theme and have Burnley draw at Emirates 
As others have suggested, would really like to see Ake for Alonso in this one, plus Fabregas for Matic.
Come on you Chelsea!!

I hope we all understand y now we need to use or best team and not experiment after lipools loss

Sent from my SHV-E250K using Tapatalk

Alonso was our best player in the last game, why are people so eager for Ake to play?

Agree. This isn't the right time for experiments. We need to extend the gap even further as our rivals slipped today.
Tautvix, manpe and Johnnyeye like this

1 hour ago, manpe said:

Alonso was our best player in the last game, why are people so eager for Ake to play?

To give alonso a rest 

2 hours ago, Bernard N Y Burgesson said:

I hope we all understand y now we need to use or best team and not experiment after lipools loss

Sent from my SHV-E250K using Tapatalk

I agree. We do not need to approach this one as an FA Cup tie vs a League One opponent. However, Cesc for Matic is not a stretch and "if" Ake is ready in Conte's opinion, no reason not to give him a shot. I have watched him a good bit at Bournemouth and he is more than ready so he is certainly not a youth player inserted into the lineup.

But again, I agree with you, we need to be focused and field a strong squad. For me, these two still keep our lineup strong.

Come on you Chelsea!!

the wes likes this

With City and Tottenham dropping points, Livepool losing, today is a celebration day, crush Hull with confidence tommorrow and lets win this Premier League, we are in a position where losing the title would really become a tragedy.

1 minute ago, milan.cech said:

We desperately need to win this to have some breathing space before the two games against Liverpool and Arsenal. Take advantage of today's results!

Agree!!!! Some horrible games coming and hopefully this won't be one to trip us up before then. Huge opportunity be daft to waste it

2 hours ago, the wes said:

To give alonso a rest 

Last game will have been more than a week ago when we play, what kind of rest does he need?

Chelsea? likes this

15 minutes ago, manpe said:

Last game will have been more than a week ago when we play, what kind of rest does he need?

He's been carrying and  battling a long term injury that he had even before we signed him. 

It's why Ake was brought back, because there are fears he may not be able to last the season. Make of that what you will. 

the wes likes this

I have absolute faith that Conte won't allow us to do what Liverpool did today and completely overlook Hull at home as if it's a banker. 

Hopefully our players treat this with just as much importance as the Liverpool match next week. They shouldn't be able to live with a focused and "at it" Costa and Hazard.

29 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

He's been carrying and  battling a long term injury that he had even before we signed him. 

It's why Ake was brought back, because there are fears he may not be able to last the season. Make of that what you will. 

He has recovered, Conte and Alonso confirmed that after Leicester. So if he didn't need a rest when he was injured, then he sure as hell doesn't need one when he's healthy and not played for a week. After this we play Brentford, then he and others can rest.