• Fabgreas (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Bernard N Y Burgesson said:

Just saying we have to up our game by 110% to get a good result. Liverpool seem to beat top teams and loose to weaker teams thats their problem. Since we our a top team we will have to be careful especially when going away to anfield. I hope we learnt from spurs whooping

Sent from my SHV-E250K using Tapatalk

Whooping? :lol:

2 hours ago, Bernard N Y Burgesson said:

At least if we egt whooped by liverpool and arsenal which looks like 70% possible we will still be on top

They have been playing shit..  you dont give Chelsea enough credit.

Delighted for this win!!! Can't stress how important that was for us. I don't care how we played today and I don't really care how we will keep playing. It's more important to be mentally prepared for these kind of games, because this is what will win us this title now. We are limited in many aspects of our attacking and possessioning game especially compared to City, Spurs and Liverpool but we have the killer instinct and quality to kill off these lesser sides (and of course the five at the back proved to be a real rock). We can lose 4 (!!!) matches and still finish the season with 90+ points so we can theoretically afford to lose the big ones we have left. 

Generally I don't like this approach but I do believe we have such a limited squad and Conte gets 120% from the players. If someone told me we would be on the track for 90 points at the start of the season I would have called him mad... 

We will have trouble later on and we have very very difficult away matches. I am not comfortable even when minding the 8 point gap. I really really hope we can pull it off though, it will be something out of this world.

1 hour ago, eemanyooel said:

lol...so even saying we have the weakest squad...have seen enough on here...

We're getting close to the part of the season where performances become less and less important and all that matters are the results. 

36 minutes ago, Bernard N Y Burgesson said:

I said whooping not because we conceded 8 goals but because they were virtually the same kind making it look easy.

Have no idea what you mean Bernie

Sent from my two empty coke cans and some string 

50 minutes ago, Bernard N Y Burgesson said:

I said whooping not because we conceded 8 goals but because they were virtually the same kind making it look easy.

No, we had two chances each all game, Alli took his, Hazard didn't. Not a Whooping, not even remotely close.

6 minutes ago, the wes said:

Sounds like Ryan mason in a bad way 

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/ryan-mason-suffers-fractured-skull-9674938

Hope he gets better 

wish him a speedy recovery, that looked nasty, head injuries is what scares me most in football, that´s why i wear protective head gear when i goalkeep, because of a injury i got a year ago. Cheers

about the game, massive 3 points and a clean sheet for us, it wasn´t easy to kill the game much sooner, props to Hull tough who gave it a go and made it difficult for us, great to see Costa was immense and back to his scoring self, Courtois was huge between the posts today, another clean sheet for him, major favorite for the golden gloves imo, the defence was very solid today, Hazard had an off day, it happens, but i hope to see him at his best against the scousers. Since our rivals dropped points this weekend our win is a massive boost for us to go further points clear of the chasing pack, all this heading to the next fixture against Liverpool in what can be a major title decider. Cheers mates and KTBFFH ;)

1 hour ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Just saw the update regarding Ryan Mason. Holy shit I hope he's going to be okay.
Unbelievable that Cahill could continue to play and appeared to be fine and even scored.
The Cahillnator.

Hull have updated that it's skull fracture but in a stable condition.. Duno if any truth in the bleeding on the brain part from the mirror but either way hope it's all okay 

1 hour ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Just saw the update regarding Ryan Mason. Holy shit I hope he's going to be okay.
Unbelievable that Cahill could continue to play and appeared to be fine and even scored.
The Cahillnator.

Theres a hell of a difference between the 'seeing ' and 'non seeing' player when theres a clash of heads. I know have been there. Hope Masons career isn't over

Lets just hope the lads ok let alone play football again. Suprizing Gazza was walking after it too. He must be feeling bad about it even tho it was an accident and could happen to anyone.  Just imagine how Ryan would be if Happys big bonce had hit him!

Ryan Mason in stable condition after surgery on fractured skull suffered in head clash with Gary Cahill

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/01/22/ryan-mason-hospital-feared-fractured-skull-head-clash-gary-cahill/