test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 2-0 Hull

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   34 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Luiz
    • Cahill
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Matic
    • Hazard
    • Pedro
    • Costa
    • Fabgreas (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

274 posts in this topic
50 minutes ago, Bernard N Y Burgesson said:

I said whooping not because we conceded 8 goals but because they were virtually the same kind making it look easy.

Sent from my SHV-E250K using Tapatalk

No, we had two chances each all game, Alli took his, Hazard didn't. Not a Whooping, not even remotely close.

guddy69 and MefiX19 like this

6 minutes ago, the wes said:

Sounds like Ryan mason in a bad way 

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/ryan-mason-suffers-fractured-skull-9674938

Hope he gets better 

wish him a speedy recovery, that looked nasty, head injuries is what scares me most in football, that´s why i wear protective head gear when i goalkeep, because of a injury i got a year ago. Cheers

Chelsea? likes this

about the game, massive 3 points and a clean sheet for us, it wasn´t easy to kill the game much sooner, props to Hull tough who gave it a go and made it difficult for us, great to see Costa was immense and back to his scoring self, Courtois was huge between the posts today, another clean sheet for him, major favorite for the golden gloves imo, the defence was very solid today, Hazard had an off day, it happens, but i hope to see him at his best against the scousers. Since our rivals dropped points this weekend our win is a massive boost for us to go further points clear of the chasing pack, all this heading to the next fixture against Liverpool in what can be a major title decider. Cheers mates and KTBFFH ;)

Just saw the update regarding Ryan Mason. Holy shit I hope he's going to be okay.
Unbelievable that Cahill could continue to play and appeared to be fine and even scored.
The Cahillnator.

Vital 3 points. Because if we lose next two games at least we will still have some points ahead. 

But I believe we can beat Arsenal. Liverpool I don't know. 

Chelsea? likes this

1 hour ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Just saw the update regarding Ryan Mason. Holy shit I hope he's going to be okay.
Unbelievable that Cahill could continue to play and appeared to be fine and even scored.
The Cahillnator.

Hull have updated that it's skull fracture but in a stable condition.. Duno if any truth in the bleeding on the brain part from the mirror but either way hope it's all okay 

Johnnyeye and Fulham Broadway like this

1 hour ago, BoyBlue96 said:

The Cahillnator.

Theres a hell of a difference between the 'seeing ' and 'non seeing' player when theres a clash of heads. I know have been there. Hope Masons career isn't over

Johnnyeye and Chelsea? like this

Lets just hope the lads ok let alone play football again. Suprizing Gazza was walking after it too. He must be feeling bad about it even tho it was an accident and could happen to anyone.  Just imagine how Ryan would be if Happys big bonce had hit him!

Ryan Mason in stable condition after surgery on fractured skull suffered in head clash with Gary Cahill

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/01/22/ryan-mason-hospital-feared-fractured-skull-head-clash-gary-cahill/

Mason was saved thank god.
But it's painful.
They hang things from your head to keep it steady, little weights.
I saw a lorry driver once like that. He was slowly recovering but it was painful.

Great to hear that Mason is awake, talking and even receiving visitors; just read that JT Cahill and Steve Holland visited him which is a nice touch. 

But am I the only upset that Cahill was allowed to continue the match after that clash? Even conte afterwards said that Gary felt "not really good". Concussions are no joking matter and the decision in these sort incidents should not be left for the player. Always happy to see players wanting to stay on and fight on for the shirt, but hopefully next time he is taken off for his own safety. 

Miguelito likes this

Great to hear that Mason is awake, talking and even receiving visitors; just read that JT Cahill and Steve Holland visited him which is a nice touch. 
But am I the only upset that Cahill was allowed to continue the match after that clash? Even conte afterwards said that Gary felt "not really good". Concussions are no joking matter and the decision in these sort incidents should not be left for the player. Always happy to see players wanting to stay on and fight on for the shirt, but hopefully next time he is taken off for his own safety. 

Yea I was upset about Cahill not coming too. He should have, especially after assessing him and finding "not really good" at halftime.

I get upset so often in sports when head injuries happen and they continue playing. It's not worth that. Get properly checked out, and if there's hints of a concussion, get out of the game right then.

Concussions have terrible long term effects and they are compounded when people continue to play right after it.

11 hours ago, Miguelito said:

Concussions have terrible long term effects and they are compounded when people continue to play right after it.

1dbdbbcd-2075-4657-8834-381ac26a6f44.jpg