• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Pizy said:

Michy is gone, surely.

Ake probably doesn't love this either.

Hopefully, we can put this away and Bats can get some playing time, not just the last 5 seconds like when Diego was suspended.

I don't blame Conte though.  Massive 3 points up for grabs.  Have to get back to winning ways.

3 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Hopefully, we can put this away and Bats can get some playing time, not just the last 5 seconds like when Diego was suspended.

I don't blame Conte though.  Massive 3 points up for grabs.  Have to get back to winning ways.

I'm sure Conte talked to Ake and let him know he's not an automatic starter and will spend more time on the bench, at least for the time being.

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

We got SOMETHING wrong with every single player we have tho. We will never find the prerfect player in any position.e

Don't be too dramatic about it. I think some players should be upgraded if we want to compete with best European/English sides in next years :) 

Costa, Hazard, Kante, Luiz, Azpi and Courtois seem like a perfect spine to build from ;) But more suitable players are needed on other positions ... especially ball playing defenders and more athletic wingbacks (natural defenders). 

1 minute ago, jernej93 said:

Don't be too dramatic about it. I think some players should be upgraded if we want to compete with best European/English sides in next years :) 

Costa, Hazard, Kante, Luiz, Azpi and Courtois seem like a perfect spine to build from ;) But more suitable players are needed on other positions ... 

But each of our players (and every other player) has their weaknesses which is what I'm sayting. So we will never get a perfect player. We got to do the best with what we got.

23 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Ake's been less than a week at Cobham ffs. What exactly is outrageous about letting a player learn the team's tactics first?

You guys are embarrassing. Last time Costa wasnt involved this line up worked great, so you just expected Conte to introduce Bat out of nowhere? And we even have people talking about Ake, Who just returned days ago?

Not to mention people saying the team is "very fragile" against better sides, and bringing games when Ivanovic was still a starter into the debate, and forgeting wins against United, City and Spurs.

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

But each of our players (and every other player) has their weaknesses which is what I'm sayting. So we will never get a perfect player. We got to do the best with what we got.

I feel you :) I am not saying that we need worldclass player on every position but we should look for more suitable players ;) 

I don't know !Ich about the Costa situation yet and it is too early to judge. Sure the fact Moving is not getting chances in important matches but I can somehow see that even as false 9 Pedro/Willian are currently more suited, in form and familiar with the tactics. 

However this is the exact situation you win or lose titles in. The odds are against us the squad might be in disarray everyone wants us to fail and the signs are threatening. This is where the team has to stand and deliver no matter what. This is the type of game you want to face an want to win if you are a true champion. So come on guys shown the world what you are mad of!

I'm more excited for this match than I usually would be but it isn't for any reason football-related. I recommend anyone and everyone to start megadosing powdered Vitamin C - it's a gamechanger. This with Green Tea = You're now a superhero. Add Ginseng into the mix? You might be so powerful that you struggle not to turn into a villain. I am so pumped all the way to my penis