• Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fuckin pecimism every week! My mate supports the North London club and even he reckons we will thrash them.

Seems like every game we play peeps come out and say THIS is the biggest game we have had! No matter who it is or when.

Gotta start having just a little bit of faith guys.

If we have to rely on one player to win a game/league then we gotta ask ourselves do we deserve it?

Its time for the other lads to pull their cox up asnd say C'mon we're Chelsea ffs!i

Willian - Eden - Pedro

Alonso - Chalobah - N'Golo - Moses

Cahil - Luiz - Dave

Good to see the games on Virgin for a change.

Only thing I'm missing is Diego meeting Vardy again the dirty wanker.

12 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Spurs look much better in 3-4-3 than we do lol

The key is that they've got 2 wingbacks who are natural defenders and also have ridiculous pace. Good as we've been in the formation, Moses and Alonso have always been our Achilles heel. One isn't a defender and the other is as slow as Fabregas.

14 minutes ago, Pizy said:

The key is that they've got 2 wingbacks who are natural defenders and also have ridiculous pace. Good as we've been in the formation, Moses and Alonso have always been our Achilles heel. One isn't a defender and the other is as slow as Fabregas.

We got SOMETHING wrong with every single player we have tho. We will never find the prerfect player in any position.e

51 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Willian - Eden - Pedro

Alonso - Chalobah - N'Golo - Moses

Cahil - Luiz - Dave

Good to see the games on Virgin for a change.

Only thing I'm missing is Diego meeting Vardy again the dirty wanker.

is it official my friend?

1 hour ago, Yeboii said:

Lets see them beat teams like Man U easily 4-0 and go on a 13 game winning run first.

We are good and we are improving, but we are still very fragile against better sides. Spurs, Arsenal and Pool all put us in place and we realy couldnt do anything. 

Yes we won against Manchesters, but both were in crisis, while we also won against spurs but they were missing their best defender Alderweireld. 

We have a very long way to get strong in europe, even if we win title. 

Not saying Spurs are better, but that 13 game run can be misleading. We are not that great yet and we surely wont go on another long run after spurs loss IMO.