• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, -Kaplan- said:

What reason?

Reports are he was offered £30 million a year from Chinese club and wants Chelsea to match. He evidently is upset and got into arguments with Chelsea trainers. He has not trained and Conte left him home.

2 hours ago, Chelsea Buzz said:

Reports are he was offered £30 million a year from Chinese club and wants Chelsea to match. He evidently is upset and got into arguments with Chelsea trainers. He has not trained and Conte left him home.

WTF.....He can fuck off then, if it's true. 

On 1/9/2017 at 0:27 PM, BoyBlue96 said:

I will be visiting this away game as well like our previous one at White Hart Lane...hopefully a better result than that game.

I don't want to start a topic IN a topic, but still... 
I’ve been visiting Chelsea at Stamford Bridge for over a decade now, as well as many away games. Last away game at WHL when we went 2-0 down to Spurs and there was an Englishman sitting next to me yelling and saying disgusting things to our players, the referee, even Conte etc. That after 13 wins in a row.

Of course, I ignore these fools but it started to ignore me so I told him to cool down. Get behind the team, don’t be a plastic. Then he told me to STFU as I’m not even English so I have no right to share my opinion as a non-UK Chelsea fan. Hahahaha. What a muppet. Not every fan is like this I know but I have come tot he conclusion that we really have a lot of idiotic, plastic leech fans. Also, there is well counted 1 Englishman in our starting XI, which is Cahill, the rest, including the manager is al non-UK. Pretty dumb thing to say...what a wally.

So, hopefully 3 points AND better away support this time around. Come on you Blues!

People are allowed to vent there frustration in whatever way they like after they have paid there money and don't need anyone telling them how to behave at football. So your watching an English football London derby and think that because only Cahill is English that makes us less English and more European bollocks mate. You have no idea of the term plastic the bloke was at the game it hardly makes him plastic does it?. I would love you to have watched Chelsea in the 70's and 80's son you wouldn't have lasted five minutes. 

People are allowed to vent there frustration in whatever way they like after they have paid there money and don't need anyone telling them how to behave at football. So your watching an English football London derby and think that because only Cahill is English that makes us less English and more European bollocks mate. You have no idea of the term plastic the bloke was at the game it hardly makes him plastic does it?. I would love you to have watched Chelsea in the 70's and 80's son you wouldn't have lasted five minutes. 

...right.

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Spuds were a joke just a couple of weeks ago and about 13 points behind us weren't they? Now only 4 if we don't win today.

They look very strong with 343 formation ... more complete squad for this formation than ours IMO :)