• Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Guys I have setup my twitch.tv user profile.

you can use my live stream chat room and it updates the chat room comments live and updates automatically and you can now use it to talk about Chelsea FC in real time.

https://www.twitch.tv/kevinashburner

here is the embed version - https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=kevinashburner

The drive to the title starts with this match. Win this and put pressure back on the chasers. Liverpool has a difficult one at Man United on Sunday. Leicester proved they are still dangerous with heir 4-2 win over Man City a few weeks back.

I would prefer to have Cesc in for this one as we go forward, but I know we may need Matic given Mahrez and Vardy. I am still not sure we cannot play Pedro as left wingback instead of Alonso. I am not sure I would not try something like this for the Leicester match:

- - - - - - - Courtois - - - - - - -

- - Azpi - - Luiz - - Cahill - -

Moses - Kante - Cesc - Pedro

- Willian - Costa - Hazard -

Come on you Chelsea!!

Man United v Liverpool + Everton v City the next day after our game. We must take all the points and put the rest under pressure again. Don't let everyone think that we are crumbling after the Tottenham game.

I will be visiting this away game as well like our previous one at White Hart Lane...hopefully a better result than that game.

I don't want to start a topic IN a topic, but still... 
I’ve been visiting Chelsea at Stamford Bridge for over a decade now, as well as many away games. Last away game at WHL when we went 2-0 down to Spurs and there was an Englishman sitting next to me yelling and saying disgusting things to our players, the referee, even Conte etc. That after 13 wins in a row.

Of course, I ignore these fools but it started to ignore me so I told him to cool down. Get behind the team, don’t be a plastic. Then he told me to STFU as I’m not even English so I have no right to share my opinion as a non-UK Chelsea fan. Hahahaha. What a muppet. Not every fan is like this I know but I have come tot he conclusion that we really have a lot of idiotic, plastic leech fans. Also, there is well counted 1 Englishman in our starting XI, which is Cahill, the rest, including the manager is al non-UK. Pretty dumb thing to say...what a wally.

So, hopefully 3 points AND better away support this time around. Come on you Blues!

Well 3 points and nothing less. When after this game City v Evereton and  LFC v UTD we can catch some points(maybe 7 if lfc draw/lose). And in next round City play vs Spurs. Well if all this game end draw and we take all 6 points in 2 rounds.... we must do in before next hard games.

Don't allow them to quickly counter and this should be fairly easy. Their great performance against City is mostly down to Pep being completely ignorant of Leicester's tendency for the quick counter attacks.

No Mahrez, No Slimani, Fully rested and healthy. Should be 3 points if we stay focused. Tricky team but i am very confident. Matic/Kante for me with Pedro/Hazard/Costa up front. 

With the exception of Kante they kept all their players.
Yet they are poor, reminds of Ipswich of 1963, another ghost team that came from nowhere to win the league.
I don't fancy they can outplay us like last year so it will take some bad luck to miss the three points.