• Matic
    • Kante
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

Massive win for Chelsea, let's continue the momentum . btw I don't really give a damn what the media says about Costa, in the end it's just rumors, plus it's well known all the media outlets hate Chelsea and they'll utilize any moment of uncertainty to disrupt the dressing room, I mean compare the treatment jose received while he was at Chelsea and the treatment he is receiving now at United, every article praising him to no end and kissing his ass. why, it's because he is at their favorite club, same thing with Liverpool and Klopp. When Jose was losing match after match they never criticized him, while Conte losing against Liverpool and Arsenal and they're making bets about him being the next manager to be sacked, so my advice is to take their information with a grain of salt

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A sensible rpiece from Squawka

Mancs must be crying their eyes out now, so many possibilities calculated at Red Cafe the last days on how they are going to challenge for the title again once Leicester beat Chelsea and they beat Liverpool and come fuck nows how many points behind Chelsea hahah fuck off you lot enjoy Europa League and better get used to it

I read on here a lot of people lambasting Matic, Willian and Hazard and really I think its a bit over the top. I know we all expect perfection but overall this was a "perfect" team performance in my view. Matic, while poor in the first half,still played well overall, closing down and breaking up the play. Willian was also poor first half but was a different player in the second half claiming an assist for Pedro's goal. But Hazard was playing the centre forward role albeit a false nine, but this is not his position. I thought he played very well pulling defenders all over the place and he got an assist for Alonso too with a very deft touch. This was very much a TEAM performance with everyone playing for and backing up each other. Leicester, who savaged Man City some weeks ago were made to look a very average side and were totally outplayed for the full 90 minutes. Vardy hardly got a sniff today, and this was all down to the hard work of the whole Chelsea team today.

So lets not hammer our own players so easily in future. They are human, make mistakes, but by God they worked their socks off today and got the result we needed under very tough circumstances.

Well done Chelsea.....I was proud of each and every one of you today.

Happy for the win. The press need to really stop it with the Diego thing it is really irritating.

Every day a new rumor, latest one : Conte to sit and have a discussion on Tuesday with Costa

City lost to Everton, Liverpool draw against United. The weekend is complete. Would have been happy had Spurs lost too but won't complaint much about that

39 minutes ago, bluephoenix said:

Would have been happy had Spurs lost too but won't complaint much about that

Spurs are away to city next week a draw would be nice in that game and we hammer Hull