• Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wasn't a fluent performance but we controlled the game very well and barely gave anything away to Leicester. Definitely needed the win to put the Spurs result behind us as well as the Costa debacle, for now anyway. We MUST get Costa back in the team, assuming the situation is still salvageable, before next weekend, with Liverpool and Arsenal coming very soon!

Conte: "Before the game, I told you the truth. Because I like to tell the truth and not lie. Diego stopped training because of his back."

Conte: "For this reason he wasn’t available today. This is the truth.I don’t know [about any of the stories], the truth is what I told you."

Conte: "We don’t know anything about this. If there are problems, I prefer to solve them in the dressing room. I repeat, IF.

:clap:

Firstly how the fuck did this lot win the league?. Second I honestly believe that there are posters on here who are more tactically clued up then Ranieri. I thought he might do like he did against Monaco and play Huth on the right wing. Bit churlish to complain about a 3-0 victory against the champions (ha fucking ha ) but Matic well we got rid rid of him once didn't we.

16 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Media fabrication.

Chelsea win and shut Leicester down.

Chelsea go 7 clear

Lets get on the beer.

:D

win the next 10 

crack open the champagne:cig:

:beer::beer::beer::beer: another great day at the office. Problems at Chelsea? yeah right... just media with their usual BS, now lets hope United win or draw with the scousers, but i would prefer a draw, dont want United gaining more momentum. Cheers mates and KTBFFH, enjoy your weekend ;)

Thought we didn't play well today, probably one of the more inaccurate performance from our players passing wise. Hazard wasn't up for it, Matic was poor, Willian as well, and I think that if we played a similar game against one of the top teams away we would get beaten, pretty easily like on numerous occasions this season.

But, it was so easy... Leicester were absolutely shocking. How the hell did they win the league?! Just makes it more amazing... I think that this year the gap between the lower sides and the upper tier increased largely and you can see it by the points that sides such as Liverpool, Spurs and ourselves are racking up. 52 points is a lot (!!) for this time of year; and I can't say our football is of the same standart. I know we won and are leading the table, and I think that what Conte has done until now is absolutely astounding, we really look like title favourites and it looks like the fact that we are so consistent against these lesser sides is going to do the difference. That said, we still have a lot of room for improvement, especially in midfield and also on the wings. I think Conte knows this and I hope we will see some reinforcements this month. And I really hope we get Diego back for Liverpool and Arsenal, and that we will have something better to show than we did in the last two games. 

Anyway, great way to start the week (no, no holiday on Sunday for us jews) and we can now really enjoy tomorrow's matches.

Up the Chels!

I feel more than ever, that Matic really was an important signing since he took us from mediocre to good again, but shifting him on is required to go from good to great. It's sad because I like bringing players 'home', but that said, it's not like the guy was ever idolised before he left, I'm sure he feels as at home here as he would at Bayern or Atletico for example. I would do whatever we can to trade him in for a declined Vidal. The brain is the difference between these two players, not pace or strength, so let's keep winning and do what we have to do. Though, I doubt it. He isn't abysmal enough to be moved on when you consider the context in which we bought him last time. Too much pride would be swallowed to admit he's simply not good enough, even without him being downright dreadful. 

I'll never forget that win over United once we bought him though. That was a season in which I had 0 confidence vs. the big teams, but he ruled that game. He elevated us. He was truly great.