test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

closed Leicester 0-3 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   39 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Luiz
    • Cahill
    • Alonso
    • Matic
    • Kante
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

291 posts in this topic

Brilliant performance from the lads in spite of all the media gossip.  Loved to see them all celebrating the goals together.  Top of the damn league!

I read on here a lot of people lambasting Matic, Willian and Hazard and really I think its a bit over the top. I know we all expect perfection but overall this was a "perfect" team performance in my view. Matic, while poor in the first half,still played well overall, closing down and breaking up the play. Willian was also poor first half but was a different player in the second half claiming an assist for Pedro's goal. But Hazard was playing the centre forward role albeit a false nine, but this is not his position. I thought he played very well pulling defenders all over the place and he got an assist for Alonso too with a very deft touch. This was very much a TEAM performance with everyone playing for and backing up each other. Leicester, who savaged Man City some weeks ago were made to look a very average side and were totally outplayed for the full 90 minutes. Vardy hardly got a sniff today, and this was all down to the hard work of the whole Chelsea team today.

So lets not hammer our own players so easily in future. They are human, make mistakes, but by God they worked their socks off today and got the result we needed under very tough circumstances.

Well done Chelsea.....I was proud of each and every one of you today.

kellzfresh, Johnnyeye, DYC. and 1 other like this

Happy for the win. The press need to really stop it with the Diego thing it is really irritating.

Every day a new rumor, latest one : Conte to sit and have a discussion on Tuesday with Costa

City lost to Everton, Liverpool draw against United. The weekend is complete. Would have been happy had Spurs lost too but won't complaint much about that

Chelsea? and Johnnyeye like this

39 minutes ago, bluephoenix said:

Would have been happy had Spurs lost too but won't complaint much about that

Spurs are away to city next week a draw would be nice in that game and we hammer Hull 

Just now, the wes said:

Spurs are away to city next week a draw would be nice in that game and we hammer Hull 

Ah that would be really nice.