• Batshuayi (sub)

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Henrique said:

Great goal. Both Pedro and Willian are having a decent game, and even Matic, while Hazard is just complaning for most part of the game, but most of the forum are saying Hazard is unlucky to be playing with bad players and Matic and Willian should go to China.

Stop that. They have been better in the second half but they were both shocking in the first half.

And Hazard has every right to complain due to the service or lack thereof.

Just now, Styles said:

Stop that. They have been better in the second half but they were both shocking in the first half.

And Hazard has every right to complain due to the service or lack thereof.

Hazard was invisible for the whole game, except for that assist in the first minutes, he is part of the bad moments, not a victim. I would say he is having a "lazy" performance. 

Just now, Henrique said:

Hazard was invisible for the whole game, except for that assist in the first minutes, he is part of the bad moments, not a victim. I would say he is having a "lazy" performance. 

That's fine but doesn't change the fact Willian and Matic were very bad in the first half. Make your points in the future without the revisionism.

4 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

I love Conte, but can someone explain to me why at 3-0 we still haven't seen either Mitchy or Chaloba?

We are only in two competitions, TWO, we need our main players to get as much game time as possible to gel. 

Just now, Styles said:

That's fine but doesn't change the fact Willian and Matic were very bad in the first half. Make your points in the future without the revisionism.

But Hazard was poor for whole 80 minutes. But as a team we played well and I'm happy Alonso played great. He is/was scapegoat for 3/4 of this forum. 

Luiz pocketed Vardy.

I wont be surprised if Leicester is relegated at the end of the season, this was easily the most harmless team we faced in recent games. We managed to score 3 (untill now) with a lazy an unispiring performance. 

1 minute ago, appiedabbie said:

We are only in two competitions, TWO, we need our main players to get as much game time as possible to gel. 

We've played basically the same XI for almost 4 months now. I really doubt that 20 odd minutes will affect the team's 'gelling' abilities..

1 minute ago, Igi26 said:

But Hazard was poor for whole 80 minutes. But as a team we played well and I'm happy Alonso played great. He is/was scapegoat for 3/4 of this forum. 

Hazard had an assist and could have had an easy goal if Kante made a simply pass. Poor but Matic was infinitely worse in the first half.

Just now, CHOULO19 said:

We've played basically the same XI for almost 4 months now. I really doubt that 20 odd minutes will affect the team's 'gelling' abilities..

The last 20 minutes is the best time to gel, we are ahead and players can play confidently and pass around. Players didn't like Mourinho because he would replace you after having one bad game. Conte puts trust in the same 11, regardless of performance, this gives them less pressure and more support from the coach. Wether you disagree with this is irrelevant cause it's working. 

Just now, Styles said:

Hazard had an assist and could have had an easy goal if Kante made a simply pass. Poor but Matic was infinitely worse in the first half.

I understand you but Matic improved and Hazard didn't. That is why Conte subed him out of the game first.

Just now, Igi26 said:

I understand you but Matic improved and Hazard didn't. That is why Conte subed him out of the game first.

Conte always subs Hazard at this time no matter how well he plays. Get outta here. Hazard had poor service and Matic was his usual crap.