• Fabregas
    • Loftus-Cheek
    • Willian
    • Batshuayi
    • Aina (sub)
    • Azpilicueta (sub)
    • Kante (sub)

21 minutes ago, manpe said:

With that space Hazard would do exactly the same, you can bet everything on it.

Hazard has had only 4 shots in his last 2 games. Not enough. 

Maybe I judge hazard on too much of a higher standard tho  

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, kellzfresh said:

Hazard has had only 4 shots in his last 2 games. Not enough. 

Maybe I judge hazard on too much of a higher standard tho  

Yes, he used to shoot more earlier in the season, but the last 2 games were against Tottenham and Stoke, not easy opponents to get chances against. But the goal Willian scored, Hazard would have definitely shot with that afforded space.

Nice win. Pedro MoTM. Took 10-15 minutes for this mix to find some chemistry.

Solidified the game has passed a few by, but that is ok, they have some past unforgettable Chelsea plays.

Zouma needs more time to work his was back into PL playing time as can be expected.

RLC just does not do much for me. But that is just my opinion. Batshuayi needs some more playing time, not necessarily as a starter, just more playing opportunity.

I am intrigued by the possibility of Ake coming back in January. I have watched a few Bournemouth matches and he has played well.

All and all, a good day and on to the Fourth Round! 

Come on you Chelsea!!

3 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

That was some bizarre display of both brilliantly clinical as well as atrociously wasteful finishing. Great game other than that we were smooth af. Should have rested Pedro or Willian tho. 

I'm happy Pedro played. He's had a couple of games in the left wing-back position and has looked brilliant attacking wise. Tactically when we're chasing a game, him and Moses on both flanks is fantastic. He wasn't tested enough defensively though 

First post here, for a LONG time!!

My local town is Peterborough, so of course I'm sad to see them go out, but I'm glad we've been able to pick ourselves up quickly after the Spurs loss, and we've dodged an FA Cup banana skin today! Two great goals from Pedro, and also good to see Batshuayi on the scoresheet as well.

Away to Leicester next.. tough venue to go, but I'm confident we can bounce back in the league with a win.