• Kante (sub)

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, kellzfresh said:

That goal from willian is exactly what hazard should be doing. Never pass up a chance to shoot 

With that space Hazard would do exactly the same, you can bet everything on it.

Hazard is almost as adorable as Pikachu. I wish we were sponsored by a Tokyo-based firm instead of Yokohama so I could find miniature Eden toys when I go on a trip there.

Before Azpi was brought on, I was going to make a comment like 'Jose would bring on Kante in this scenario.' Hmm. There's no need for us to be bringing on our best players with less than 20 minutes vs. a smalltime team when we're leading by 3 goals. This is not very smart nor safe when you consider our aspirations this season. I wonder why Matic wasn't in the squad. Of our 2 midfielders, he's clearly the obvious choice to be a sacrificial lamb.

1 minute ago, Leif said:

Before Azpi was brought on, I was going to make a comment like 'Jose would bring on Kante in this scenario.' Hmm. There's no need for us to be bringing on our best players with less than 20 minutes vs. a smalltime team when we're leading by 3 goals. This is not very smart nor safe when you consider our aspirations this season. I wonder why Matic wasn't in the squad. Of our 2 midfielders, he's clearly the obvious choice to be a sacrificial lamb.

They were brought on at 3-1 iirc, it is not a safe score no matter we are playing a league one side, they proved they can score. He did the right thing. What we don't want is them to equalize and us to play another game.

1 minute ago, Leif said:

I think the red for JT is the only reason they are in, otherwise they would not be.