Aina        Fabregas    Chalobah       Kenedy

Willian      Batshuayi    Musonda

11 hours ago, Eidur the Spider said:

Oh I love a good cup game, let's try some fringe players out. I'd go with:

Begovic

Ivanovic    Zouma    Terry (If fit)

I don't think Musonda will play unless Conte wants to keep him, since you can only play for 2 clubs per season.

12 hours ago, Eidur the Spider said:

Oh I love a good cup game, let's try some fringe players out. I'd go with:

Begovic

Ivanovic    Zouma    Terry (If fit)

Agree with this. although id go RLC for cesc, providing RLC wont be heading out on loan. Give the fringe/sub places a chance to get into the first team. In particularly the defence 

14 minutes ago, gadget said:

Agree with this. although id go RLC for cesc, providing RLC wont be heading out on loanarrow-10x10.png. Give the fringe/sub places a chance to get into the first team. In particularly the defence 

That's why I didn't go for RLC, I got a feeling he'll be loaned out. I think a full 90 for Fabregas would be good, plus he should be able to carve apart lower league opposition and give chances to Michy.

Most guys will be deceived for Musonda and Kenedy, unfortunately, if we are to loan them back we can't play them in January, so they will have to prove themselves in training and that's about it. ( The same as Bamford last year ). 

1 hour ago, Adnane said:

Most guys will be deceived for Musonda and Kenedy, unfortunately, if we are to loan them back we can't play them in January, so they will have to prove themselves in training and that's about it. ( The same as Bamford last year ). 

That's only if the intention is to loan them to a Premier League club. They can join another league even after having played for us... I doubt Musonda will get a Premier League loan deal.

That's only if the intention is to loan them to a Premier League club. They can join another league even after having played for us... I doubt Musonda will get a Premier League loan deal.

I think the rule is that you cannot play for 3 separate clubs in a single season. I want to say that's UEFA (or something similar) rules.

41 minutes ago, Miguelito said:

I think the rule is that you cannot play for 3 separate clubs in a single season. I want to say that's UEFA (or something similar) rules.

Can't play official games for more than two. I doubt that applies to either player.