test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

iceboy

Alex Sandro

Started by iceboy,

1,853 posts in this topic
42 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

I dont blame the board or Conte if we don't get him, offering world record defender fees is as much as we could have done. It has always been down to the player pushing to leave, Juve have always needed that to do the deal.

I think no one would blame the board for trying but they surely be blamed if we dont have someone instead of Sandro which is what is looks like... Surely the board cant just have one name on the list. 

akgw13 likes this

24 minutes ago, coolhead23 said:

I think no one would blame the board for trying but they surely be blamed if we dont have someone instead of Sandro which is what is looks like... Surely the board cant just have one name on the list. 

oh i agree 100% we absolutely need a depth/competition signing. Doubt Rose would be able to escape spurs, Ox can do the job there or Telles from Porto. I am still upset we missed on Mendy

If he asked to stay, it's strange he hasn't signed a new contract. The CEO is saying what he has too. It will be unlikely we get him this summer anyway. I read something a few weeks ago a close friend to Sandro said he would like the move to Chelsea, but wouldn't force the move away this summer out of respect for Juventus. Of course things can change in the next week or two, so unless we pay a ridiculous fee and wages that tempts Sandro and Juve, I think we should focus on filling the gap until next summer. 

2 hours ago, nyikolajevics said:

Falcao was the best. We had been rumoured to be interested from 2009 but only signed him in 2015 when no one really cared anyomre :D

so we gonna sign Hulk next summer? :cig:

the wes likes this