Alex Sandro

iceboy

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#TS: #Juve were on the verge of selling #AlexSandro but decided against selling him. For a short period of time, they considered his sale.

Great work board!

1 minute ago, Georgy said:

#TS: #Juve were on the verge of selling #AlexSandro but decided against selling him. For a short period of time, they considered his sale.

Great work board!

Umm, let's assume this is true, how exactly can you blame the board for this (assuming you're mocking the Board)?

2 minutes ago, AK-3001 said:

Umm, let's assume this is true, how exactly can you blame the board for this (assuming you're mocking the Board)?

Well they were on the verge, it was the moment our board were supposed to press and finally convince them by continuing upping the bid instead they decided to penny pinch every euro and we missed out.

Just now, Georgy said:

Well they were on the verge, it was the moment our board were supposed to press and finally convince them by continue upping the bid instead they decided to penny pinch every euro and we missed out.

What makes you think that

A) The Board knew they had decided to sell Sandro.

And B.) Assuming the Board did know, how are they supposed to know they'll decide to not sell him just in a few days.

I hate the fact that people just keep blaming the Board/Emenalo, even when it's not their fault. 

Just now, AK-3001 said:

What makes you think that

A) The Board knew they had decided to sell Sandro.

And B.) Assuming the Board did know, how are they supposed to know they'll decide to not sell him just in a few days.

I hate the fact that people just keep blaming the Board/Emenalo, even when it's not their fault. 

Lets take a look at Danilo, we wasted an entire month to lower the deal with a few millions but in the meantime City came up with a higher bid and took his signature. Whats embarrassing is we went ahead and matched City's bid, like wtf we waste one month to lower it a few millions and after you go full desperate and match what City were paying, couldn't you just pay that money from the start and get it done in less than a week? That deal was absolutely atrociously handled.

Now lets go back to Sandro, you and me are just football fans we are no experts but you must admit most of us thought Juventus was willingly to do business with us for Sandro since they didn't rejected or made a club statement like Milan with Romagnoli, now I find it absolutely hard to believe our board didn't thought the same. We got linked to Sandro for 2 straight months and made 3 reported bids. How in the flying hell can you waste so much time between bids. Like seriously, I wouldn't be surprised if most of the clubs we deal with get frustrated and annoyed doing deals with us.

Right now I'm having a hard time believing we can get this deal done, considering they already sold Bonucci, considering we aren't fully decided if to bid big or not on him. 

2 minutes ago, Georgy said:

Lets take a look at Danilo, we wasted an entire month to lower the deal with a few millions but in the meantime City came up with a higher bid and took his signature. Whats embarrassing is we went ahead and matched City's bid, like wtf we waste one month to lower it a few millions and after you go full desperate and match what City were paying, couldn't you just pay that money from the start and get it done in less than a week? That deal was absolutely atrociously handled.

Now lets go back to Sandro, you and me are just football fans we are no experts but you must admit most of us thought Juventus was willingly to do business with us for Sandro since they didn't rejected or made a club statement like Milan with Romagnoli, now I find it absolutely hard to believe our board didn't thought the same. We got linked to Sandro for 2 straight months and made 3 reported bids. How in the flying hell can you waste so much time between bids. Like seriously, I wouldn't be surprised if most of the clubs we deal with get frustrated and annoyed doing deals with us.

Right now I'm having a hard time believing we can get this deal done, considering they already sold Bonucci, considering we aren't fully decided if to bid big or not on him. 

Don't believe everything you read on Sandro. There are reports that Sandro will be ours if we bid 60 million pounds, yet there were reports a few weeks back that we actually bid 61 million pounds. 

Not every source is right apart from Di Marzio maybe, but even he doesn't know exactly what's happening. There was never a bid reported about Walker, yet Conte confirmed it that he wanted him but the price was too high. 

As for the Board, it doesn't seem like they are put off by Sandro's price tag. It's more about Juve wanting to keep him which is understandable. 

I'll tell you a story.

A kid saw a shiney toy with another kid, it wasn't something he was dreaming of, but more, for his collection of toys.

He asked the parent to buy him that toy, so the parent went to the other kid and tried to buy it. The parent thought he would get the toy by paying a good price. 

The other kid has not decided to sell the toy yet even after persisting talks and offers by the Parent for that toy.

The Kid has become frustrated and is now blaming the Parent for not getting him that toy,

The Kid here are the Chelsea fans. The other kid is Juventus. The toy is Sandro. The Parent is Chelsea (Board).

1 hour ago, Tautvix said:

Some very reliable sources here these days.

Yes. How do you place someone on your ignore list? I've asked the admin staff via pm but received no response.

6 minutes ago, GQman2121 said:

Yes. How do you place someone on your ignore list? I've asked the admin staff via pm but received no response.

Go to account settings. On the right side find Other Settings ---> Ignored users. And add people to ignored list.

Are you going to ignore me? :D

2 hours ago, Georgy said:

Great work board!

So you are using a shitty twitter source to continue your board vendetta ? :lol:

1 hour ago, GQman2121 said:

Click on your profile name at the top of the screen.

Go to account settings

click ignored users on the right panel

enter the name of the the user and check the boxes below to select which content you want don't want to see.

Its a goldmine, I use it all the time.

1 hour ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

Click on your profile name at the top of the screen.

Go to account settings

click ignored users on the right panel

enter the name of the the user and check the boxes below to select which content you want don't want to see.

Its a goldmine, I use it all the time.

I like reading everything lol stupid stuff are the best haha

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You