Alex Sandro

iceboy

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

Juventus chief: " We said no to Chelsea offer, but today players are the master of their own destiny."

To me, this sounds like they are ready to sell but want him to force the move to (1) not pay him off and (2) save face with fans.

Would be pretty ice cold of Conte to replace Alonso after his very solid season, admittedly. Can't have enough quality, though.

Also feel that Moses was the fullback we more needed an upgrade on.

4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Would be pretty ice cold of Conte to replace Alonso after his very solid season, admittedly. Can't have enough quality, though.

“Now the most important thing is to give a correct evaluation of our season because for me it was incredible. Every singlearrow-10x10.png player performed at 120 or 130 per cent in every game. We didn’t have many injuries. It’s very important to understand this. Our season was incredible because every player worked very hard and next season for sure we must pay great attention to understand we have to improve in terms of numbers and quality. That’s very important and we must be very cold when we analyse the situation and understand this season we did something great.

Starting to think that Conte might be looking to move Azpi to the right wing back position and add a cb with more height (or maybe Christensen). 

Maybe to balance things out. A more offensive LWB but a more defensive RWB.  We haven't really been linked with any RWB for some time now.

3 hours ago, Georgy said:

Citation needed for this. I find Alonso better than Moses and Matic for example.

well we have on Matic position better Fabregas. And for Moses we can put there Azpi(or switch for 4 at back). We dont have any LB. Baba just started play ball i dont count him.

19 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

To me, this sounds like they are ready to sell but want him to force the move to (1) not pay him off and (2) save face with fans.

Not trying to get ahead of myself here but it does sound like there is some wiggle room still to be negotiated. We need to get this done... I don't care how it happens.

Just now, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

Not trying to get ahead of myself here but it does sound like there is some wiggle room still to be negotiated. We need to get this done... I don't care how it happens.

What is positive is that we have offered real significant money for a top potential prospect. It should signal that we are willing to be players in this transfer market and the club is working hard on targets.

8 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

What is positive is that we have offered real significant money for a top potential prospect. It should signal that we are willing to be players in this transfer market and the club is working hard on targets.

Yes now we have to complete the deals. Its one thing to bid and a completely different thing to get it over the line... We've been struggling in this aspect for quite some time.

18 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

We did the same for Stones, Koulibali and Pogba doesn't mean jack shit if we can't complete the transfer.

29 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I don't see it like that. They are competing for time... Its likely Alonso will see significant game time and also push Sandro to be at his best in training sessions and then of course games.

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

Funny how no one is moaning about the transfer fee when we are reportedly paying 50m+ for him...

Like a drug fiend, people are desperate for signings. Shit, some guys from Chelsea Twitter would jizz themselves if we spent £50m on Ross Barkley they're so desperate.

27 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

We did that last year too thou

8 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Like a drug fiend, people are desperate for signings. Shit, some guys from Chelsea Twitter would jizz themselves if we spent £50m on Ross Barkley they're so desperate.

To spend £50m on Ross Barkley would be ridiculous. Every Serie A team has at least one player that's capable of doing everything Barkley does. Spending £50m on Alex Sandro would be brilliant. There aren't many players in the world that can dominate the left flank the way he does.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You