Alex Sandro

iceboy

2 hours ago, RoyalBlues said:

Where do you guys still get that hopes from? Didn't we have bid 70m and they rejected it? It seems impossible for us to bid any higher than that.

Juventus never refuse 70m, trust me.

For all these Money Marotta in person take Sandro in London..

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that's the case then it's just a matter of time before we sign him up, in theory. Everyone knows CFC needs to upgrade at least one FB position urgently. And we're not connected with anybody.

Personally I believe everything's done or very close to be with Marotta. Juve signed De Sciglio (RB,LB) and already have Zuniga (LB,LW), Kwadwo Asamoah (LB,LW) and Lchtsteiner (RB). 

Juventus already spent +€130m and they're not even close to complete their squad. Possible targets Manolas (deal agreed between player and Juve by reports), Matuidi, Matic, Joao Cancelo...

Maybe Juve still searching for natural LB, I don't know but definitely we would be an absolute amateurs if we didn't already reach an agreement (or gentleman ones) with them.

I mean, it's almost August and now you won't find upgrades available, only the ones you already reached agreement with long time ago.

25 minutes ago, zekinjo said:

If that's the case then it's just a matter of time before we sign him up, in theory. Everyone knows CFC needs to upgrade at least one FB position urgently. And we're not connected with anybody.

Personally I believe everything's done or very close to be with Marotta. Juve signed De Sciglio (RB,LB) and already have Zuniga (LB,LW), Kwadwo Asamoah (LB,LW) and Lchtsteiner (RB). 

Juventus already spent +€130m and they're not even close to complete their squad. Possible targets Manolas (deal agreed between player and Juve by reports), Matuidi, Matic, Joao Cancelo...

Maybe Juve still searching for natural LB, I don't know but definitely we would be an absolute amateurs if we didn't already reach an agreement (or gentleman ones) with them.

I mean, it's almost August and now you won't find upgrades available, only the ones you already reached agreement with long time ago.

Am not so sure, if I had a player and i had agreed to sell for 70m I wouldn't be bringing him on against Barcelona when there getting smashed, game was over and it wouldn't be worth the injury imo.

43 minutes ago, zekinjo said:

Wait...

ZUNIGA?!?! Ahahahah I don't think Brother, it's a bullshit

De Sciglio move to Juventus to replace Lichsteiner...and the Juventus search the deal to Cancelo..

if you Want know Sandro will be a new Chelsea Player you must focus your attention to Spinazzola of Atalanta.

if Spinazzola will go to Juventus, Sandro leave.

In this moment Juventus stopped all transfer because they sell Bonucci, and Maybe Can sell Dybala if Neymar sign with PSG.

They are thinking how move..

35 minutes ago, CaptainConte said:

Wait...

ZUNIGA?!?! Ahahahah I don't think Brother, it's a bullshit

De Sciglio move to Juventus to replace Lichsteiner...and the Juventus search the deal to Cancelo..

if you Want know Sandro will be a new Chelsea Player you must focus your attention to Spinazzola of Atalanta.

if Spinazzola will go to Juventus, Sandro leave.

In this moment Juventus stopped all transfer because they sell Bonucci, and Maybe Can sell Dybala if Neymar sign with PSG.

They are thinking how move..

Lol, I watched some Zuniga YT video just before my post and completely convinced myself that I watched Juventus player not Napoli. My mistake.

12 hours ago, Jype said:

I think the club captain role is given to Cahill based on seniority and him being English.

I agree that on the pitch Luiz and Azpilicueta show better leadership through example but I sort of see where the club are going with naming Cahill the new captain. There's also approval for this from JT himself who said the following: 

“Gary has been brilliant as captain for Chelsea but the manager will decide.

However, it’s not just on the field that he has led the field brilliantly, but inside the dressing room as well. No one really gets to see that. He has been a man-mountain at times. 

The way in which he was speaking at half-time during some of the games, like in the FA Cup Final against Arsenal, where he was leading the group, showed what a big character he is. If he gets the armband, he will fit it well."

It's kind of like Carrick being United's captain now, he doesn't always play but when he does he wears the armband. I see no reason why Cahill being club captain would mean he always has to play, and when he's benched the likes of Luiz or Cesar will be captain. I think it's only a good thing to have many leader personalities in the team, it's one of the reasons the club was so successful in the past decade with the likes of Terry, Lamps, Drogba and Cech all being 'captain material' but sadly only one can carry the title of captain.

I hope you're right. 

20 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

This guy seems to think it's still happening.

Edit:  There's some language, if your ears are sensitive.

why would juve approach psg ?

This thread always makes me chuckle. People ridicule City for spending almost 60m on each of Mendy and Walker but want us to pay 70m for Alex Sandro which would easily make him the most expensive defender of all time. I can't even get into how absolutely lunatic that is that's how much at a loss for words I am.

2 minutes ago, Amblève. said:

This thread always makes me chuckle. People ridicule City for spending almost 60m on each of Mendy and Walker but want us to pay 70m for Alex Sandro which would easily make him the most expensive defender of all time. I can't even get into how absolutely lunatic that is that's how much at a loss for words I am.

Sandro is better than Walker and Mendy. Also City have spent a lot on fullbacks and still want more. 

Tocbe fair thou. If we get our way, we'd end up with a 65m Sandro and a 40m Sergi. 

30 minutes ago, Amblève. said:

Well I can't personally comment on Sandro's ability, but many people who watch him fairly regularly tell me he is the 2nd or 3rd best LB in Europe right now. If that is the case then that puts him well ahead in terms of ability over Walker and Mendy. I don't know enough about Mendy either, but from the few games I've seen of him, both for Monaco and France, he looks very good going forward, but defensively leaves a lot to be desired, similar to Walker. However, we have no idea if we'll even get Sandro tbh, so who knows what will happen. I do think Alonso has been severely underrated considering he has pretty damn solid for us overall. 

28 minutes ago, Chelsea? said:

Sandro is better than Walker and Mendy. Also City have spent a lot on fullbacks and still want more. 

Tocbe fair thou. If we get our way, we'd end up with a 65m Sandro and a 40m Sergi. 

No guarantees that our way are Sandro and Sergi. Sandro's progression after this season is amazing. He wasn't at same level before. But saying Mendy is worse version, well for that let's wait a little, it's not like he played for Juventus, top 5 teams in the world. And still he's so good, young. Same goes for Walker. Actually I recommend everyone to watch replay of last night match Man City vs Real Madrid 4:1 and see with their owne eyes how "bad" Walker and Danilo are and why you have to pay big if they ask you for big money. Without top FB's you won't make progress because football is about every player not only attackers or midfielders.

17 minutes ago, It's too big said:

Well I can't personally comment on Sandro's ability, but many people who watch him fairly regularly tell me he is the 2nd or 3rd best LB in Europe right now. If that is the case then that puts him well ahead in terms of ability over Walker and Mendy. I don't know enough about Mendy either, but from the few games I've seen of him, both for Monaco and France, he looks very good going forward, but defensively leaves a lot to be desired, similar to Walker. However, we have no idea if we'll even get Sandro tbh, so who knows what will happen. I do think Alonso has been severely underrated considering he has pretty damn solid for us overall. 

I watched Sandro 2 or 3 times and it was all clear to me. You cannot be this good, and in Juve's first squad for years and not be in top 3. Offensive, defensive, dude have got everything. And when you look at the history, he played two great seasons at Juve, and two good seasons at Porto. He for sure isn't one season wonder.

Mendy had only one great season, Walker maybe two very good ones. Nothing comparable with Sandro.

We SHOULD pay 70 millions for Sandro, not a penny will we regret.

EDIT: Why is he ALSO important: If we buy him, we don't need to add that much creativity in midfield. We can then set for more affordable midfielders if Matić leaves.

1 hour ago, Amblève. said:

mendy is a donkey, and walker is southampton level

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You