test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

iceboy

Alex Sandro

Started by iceboy,

2,069 posts in this topic
6 minutes ago, DDA said:

Chelsea just opened a bank account for Sandro in London. Just like they did for Bakayoko before he came and Rudiger. Be positive my friend.

Eh??

RoyalBlues and Chelsea? like this

Chelsea just opened a bank account for Sandro in London. Just like they did for Bakayoko before he came and Rudiger. Be positive my friend.
How do you know?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

CalcioMercato claim Chelsea are set to offer a staggering £54m to make him the most expensive defender in the world.

Should Juve accept the offer it would eclipse the £52m Manchester City paid for Benjamin Mendy this summer.

The report claims Chelsea are confident of completing a deal for Sandro before the transfer window shuts at the end of this month.

And Chelsea will now up their pursuit by offering the world-record fee that they believe Juve will find hard to turn down.

Just offer 60m n have do with it.

Chelsea? and Blue-in-me-Veins like this

2 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Hope it doesn't now:lol:

Lies your chucking in 1 mill of your own money!!!!! Lmao

He didn't impress me today vs Spurs, was a bit sloppy. I would take him over Alonso for his pace alone though. I feel Alonso's lack of pace is a problem when we face pacey wingers .

kellzfresh and xPetrCechx like this

48 minutes ago, DDA said:

What?...

Chelsea? likes this

40 minutes ago, Marvin123 said:

How do you know?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

This guy has contacts inside the big banks that handle most of the footballers accounts. He posted videos before Bakayoko and Rudiger signed saying that his contacts had just opened bank accounts for them. He is nearly always spot on with his news.

Where did you hear that from???

58 minutes ago, DDA said:

I know about the guy on twitter who reported same thing about Baka days before Baka actually signed, same goes with Kante last year. His friend (source) works in Canary Wharf, they do finances of people worth min £500k. So he was reliable so far about those two.

He's CFC fan so he would easily report that on his account, epically. Maybe you have different dude (source)😂

I can't tell if it's true but some kid said apparently his father who works in hotel saw Conte and Sandro together! Probably fake but it wouldn't be fair to keep such a information only for myself. 

Ps: Conte was at Wembley against Spurs.

DDA and Tomo like this