Alex Sandro

iceboy

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, CaptainConte said:

I think that Matic should be Enter in the transfer..

Juventus search a Phisical Midfielder and I know that Max Allegri love the Serbian Player

This would be the perfect scenario.

Buy Bakayoko and not let United have Matic. If he was used to sweeten the Sandro deal, it would benefit Chelsea just as much as Juventus.

So so so 

he is not coming officially unfortunately.. 

because of juventus who sold bonnuci. 

35m€for Italy and 70m£ for England. 

I'm so sure that if Milan wanted Sandro he would go for 30m€ haha . 

Remember rodriguez  went to Bayern for 30m€ and real asked for English clubs 75m€ hahaha. 

They hate us (English teams) because we earn more money  💰?? 

And belloti exit clause for foreign clubs 100m € 

and for Italian clubs 40-45€? Haha

10 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Might Ben a conspiracy theory but this actually kinda makes sense regarding this weird Sandro situation:

Can't watch. What he say?

25 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Might be a conspiracy theory but this actually kinda makes sense regarding this weird Sandro situation, also explains the Bonucci deal:

This guy is a beast even he acknowledges Emenalo is a fucking cockroach. Even so, if Sandro said yes to us, Juventus might be forced to sell him one way or another.

8 hours ago, Georgy said:

This guy is a beast even he acknowledges Emenalo is a fucking cockroach. Even so, if Sandro said yes to us, Juventus might be forced to sell him one way or another.

Cockroach? Emenalo has accomplished more in his life than your entire family ever will. He wouldn't even acknowledge your presence you worthless pos. :lol:

12 minutes ago, Styles said:

Cockroach? Emenalo has accomplished more in his life than your entire family ever will. He wouldn't even acknowledge your presence you worthless pos. :lol:

IT's funny how his become the scape goat for everything, yet most people don't even know what his role at the club is.

1 hour ago, Styles said:

Hopefully a mod can take some measures, since when is it allowed to call other posters "pos"? Take it easy mate, and stop insulting another poster just because he thinks otherwise. If you watched the video it's the guy who believes this and thus I can only agree with him looking at how deals are handled. And of course it's more than likely he does earn more than my entire family will ever, must be nice to sit your ass in a chair each day and do nothing only to get paid trillions.

10 hours ago, The Skipper said:

Might be a conspiracy theory but this actually kinda makes sense regarding this weird Sandro situation, also explains the Bonucci deal:

I mean really, who the fuck is this clown?!

This is why I hate the transfer period, every smartass is shining and gets recognition... 

Looks like Paulie from Tony Soprano's crew has left the Bada Bing to become a football agent.

Image result for paulie sopranos

Wow, to me he sounds like a lunatic. He is talking about Juventus dying in 2006, where in fact the team has been subscribing to the Scudetto for several years and been in the CL-final two times out of the last three. Sounds more like this is the first time in a really long while where he is able to say things like "I TOLD YOU GUYS" without coming off as a 100% clown.

I would be willing to believe that Juve is reluctant to sell players to Conte, but then again I think they are relucant to sell Sandro to anyone. 
And of course the club is trying to operate at a profit. We already spend a lot of money each window, and we have managed to win the league twice in the last three years. If anything, the results have vindicated our recent transfer activities. Which company drastically change the way they operate while being succesfull? I also think we need to chill a bit with the bashing of the club until the transfer window closes. Right now it is starting to look bad, but the next two weeks can change a lot. By the end of today we should have three new players signed, and Danilo seems to be following soon. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You