Alex Sandro

iceboy

Just now, Pizy said:

Already feels like ages since we last heard a peep about this.

Yep, getting less and less likely by the day.

Yet another indication that the media know nothing about what's going on at the club, they're just guessing. It's been weeks since they said he's almost guaranteed to become a Chelsea player but it's all gone quiet since, much like with the Lukaku transfer that in the end went tits up.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, J.F. said:

At this point I would be happy if we sign Hulk 

If this transfer window dosn't kick off with us strengthening,:angry: i feel my hulk is gonna come out grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Like I suggested last week, it honestly won't surprise me if Mourinho wasn't also secretly after Sandro as well as Lukaku. No way is he going to trust Luke Shaw or whatever other bums they have at LB.

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

Like I suggested last week, it honestly won't surprise me if Mourinho wasn't also secretly after Sandro as well as Lukaku. No way is he going to trust Luke Shaw or whatever other bums they have at LB.

Juve or Chelsea for Alex Sandro my friend.

Paris Saint-Germain have matched #Chelsea’s €70million bid for Juventus defender Alex Sandro. [Gazzetta dello Sport]    

However, Alex Sandro isn't keen on a move to PSG, making #Chelsea the favourites to sign him should he ask to leave. [Gazzetta dello Sport]

1 minute ago, xPetrCechx said:

Paris Saint-Germain have matched #Chelsea’s €70million bid for Juventus defender Alex Sandro. [Gazzetta dello Sport]    

However, Alex Sandro isn't keen on a move to PSG, making #Chelsea the favourites to sign him should he ask to leave. [Gazzetta dello Sport]

I think this is dead dead dead

1 minute ago, xPetrCechx said:

Is this even reliable any more?

Seems like they are just making stuff up. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You