Alex Sandro

iceboy

9 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

Tactically? Physically? Alonso is most of time out of his position,has trouble to get back in his position after our attacks his crosses are not good while on the other side we have Telles who is just as good in attack as is Sandro and his defence can be worked on.

sorry friend, i totally disagree with you 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do realize that this would be a statement signing, but my doubt the longer this goes on is whether this is the position where the statement should be.

Naby Keita, while still young and something akin to a one-season wonder until we see more, is priced at £70m. It seems that Chelsea will be forced to pay a sum close to this for Sandro. As much as I would love to see Sandro here, I would prefer Keita. 
Of course, this is completely irrelevant if CFC or Conte has no interest in the player. I'm not trying to push my own agenda here, but I feel like Keita would be an amazing addition to both our current formation and for playing 3-5-2.
It would also be quite the statement to get him. We could buy someone like Telles and still get a strong player for the LWB. 

3 hours ago, Rekin said:

I do realize that this would be a statement signing, but my doubt the longer this goes on is whether this is the position where the statement should be.

Naby Keita, while still young and something akin to a one-season wonder until we see more, is priced at £70m. It seems that Chelsea will be forced to pay a sum close to this for Sandro. As much as I would love to see Sandro here, I would prefer Keita. 
Of course, this is completely irrelevant if CFC or Conte has no interest in the player. I'm not trying to push my own agenda here, but I feel like Keita would be an amazing addition to both our current formation and for playing 3-5-2.
It would also be quite the statement to get him. We could buy someone like Telles and still get a strong player for the LWB. 

We are 99% getting Bakayoko though. I don't see the need for both.

Would rather a duo or Bakayoko-Sandro signed than Keita-Telles tbh...

21 minutes ago, ILoveLamp said:

We are 99% getting Bakayoko though. I don't see the need for both.

Would rather a duo or Bakayoko-Sandro signed than Keita-Telles tbh...

I was thinking of Telles, Baka and Keita as the alternative. Midfield is set for years, LWB is strong as well. 

32 minutes ago, Rekin said:

I was thinking of Telles, Baka and Keita as the alternative. Midfield is set for years, LWB is strong as well. 

But then we'd need to play 352 as default as neither of the midfield 3 (Baka, Keita, Kanté) would be left out. We can't drop Kanté, and neither Baka or Keita would sign to be on the bench...

Sandro will not be allowed to leave Juventus. He will probably also sign a new contract. 

Many sources on Twitter indicate this and it has a lot to do with Spinazzola staying at Atlanta Bergamo. 

im an optimist but even I doubt this deal will get done now. Not dead in the water cause of this but its certainly not a positive development 

12 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Guys we are fucked 

THE End Official!! 

Fucking asshole  Sandro who didn't submitted a transfer request.

Are you like 5 years old? Constantly with these kind of posts. It really lowers the level of this forum when this is the type of "debate" we see. 

I just asked David Amoyal on twitter if getting spinazzola was a pre-requisite for the Sandro deal. His response was "I dont see them as being that related, some correlation sure"

Still an outside hope! need the player to put in a request. Get Conte on the phone with him to get this party moving.

Just now, RoyalBlues said:

Juve are mad if they loan Spinazzola and sell Sandro at the same time. Their fans will riot.

Spinazzola just finished the 1st year of a 2 year loan. Similar as to when we tried to take Christensen back last year but Gladbach held onto him. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You