Alex Sandro

iceboy

So Milan can't be in the list either [emoji13]
Kidding, of course. They've been terrible for a while, but a team as big as them is always a sleeping giant waiting to be awake again. Still don't think they can compete with Juve, but they are on their way back to glory days.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're going to post sources, make sure they're top tier at least. The Sun, Metro, Star, Tuttosport, etc are shit sources. Unless it's Fabrizio Romano, Di Marzio etc we shouldn't take the sources seriously. Those guys will get the truth before anyone, no matter how poor people think DiMarzio has been. 

I really don't believe there is any more need for reports. This whole situation is going to come down to if Alex Sandro wants to personally ask Juve to sell him to Chelsea. Juve want a giant fee, one we are willing to pay I am sure. All we need is for Sandro to say those magic words to Juve management and the deal will be done. Reporters can speculate on price and Juve saying no, they obviously are going to say no up until Sandro firmly says "I wont sign the improved deal, I want to leave for Chelsea." 

Now we wait for the player....

44 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

Give me on reason why Alonso is better?

did you see porto-juventus this year? two yellows in 5 minutes :doh:

he has failed in the worst inter ever 

alonso this year had a fantastic season, surely he played as top 5 LB in europe this year

5 hours ago, Barbara said:

Just a big coincidence. Although it's bound to happen some time, working with football even in an amateur way. The famous network thing and whatnot.
I'm even more positive now that you said Juve don't hold players that want to leave. It looks like he expressed his will to leave (to the point of the manager contacting the PR agency all way in Brazil to prepare his departure press release), but he didn't hand in a request.
Maybe they're trying to find a good replacement before agreeing? It's not common for clubs to hold players for this reason so early in the window, but who knows?

I think, from the rumors from the Juve side of things, is that he wants to leave but he does not want to hand in a transfer request so that he does not piss off the Juve fans. So we seem to be stuck in that grey area at the time. 

But, as I've said previously, I think the key deciding factor, if this does drag on longer, is that Juve just can't match the wages he is being offered here.

As for replacement, Juve have several options including recalling players they already own, so I don't imagine that being a breaking point. 

2 hours ago, Antonio8 said:

did you see porto-juventus this year? two yellows in 5 minutes :doh:

he has failed in the worst inter ever 

alonso this year had a fantastic season, surely he played as top 5 LB in europe this year

Mistakes happen him getting a red card means nothing also at this points even Messi would fail at Inter that's how bad they are but still my question was to give me one reason why Alonso is better than Telles.

2 hours ago, Chelsea4 said:

Mistakes happen him getting a red card means nothing also at this points even Messi would fail at Inter that's how bad they are but still my question was to give me one reason why Alonso is better than Telles.

tactically phisically  

telles would be his sub for sure 

9 hours ago, Antonio8 said:

tactically phisically  

telles would be his sub for sure 

Tactically? Physically? Alonso is most of time out of his position,has trouble to get back in his position after our attacks his crosses are not good while on the other side we have Telles who is just as good in attack as is Sandro and his defence can be worked on.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You