Alex Sandro

iceboy

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

"Edging closer" - this phrase has been used so many times over the past few weeks. Chelsea must have a really bad case of blue balls by now.

People are so impatient, transfers of this magnitude take TIME. He very well could sign a new contract with Juventus, and that is his right. We have done all a team can do to lure a happy player over. I do believe the player wants to come here for a variety of reasons(money, market exposure, new challenge) but players work through these things at their own pace. We all want transfers announced as quickly as possible but these guys have lives to live as well. He is probably trying to enjoy a well earned vacation away from the madness of world football. He respects Juve fans and this is a decision that will change his life(for the better or possibly worse) If he wants to come we will have him, if not I respect his decision. 

Juventus have rejected a €60million bid from #Chelsea for Alex Sandro because the player has still not asked to leave. [Tuttosport]

hahaha how unreliable is this source? 😅 We already offered 60milions and juve reject it and according to this we again bid 60m € and juve reject it😂😂

41 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

No my friend Alonso >>Telles. 

41 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

Give me one reason why Alonso is better than Telles? 

I'm not saying Alonso is bad i was the only one last summer who said that he was going to be a good signing but still Alex Sandro and Telles are better.

ooooh! Look at you with the inside info, Barbs! [emoji3]

RE Juve: They never force players who want to leave to stay. That is true historically. If he really wants to join, he will most likely be allowed to.

Just a big coincidence. Although it's bound to happen some time, working with football even in an amateur way. The famous network thing and whatnot.
I'm even more positive now that you said Juve don't hold players that want to leave. It looks like he expressed his will to leave (to the point of the manager contacting the PR agency all way in Brazil to prepare his departure press release), but he didn't hand in a request.
Maybe they're trying to find a good replacement before agreeing? It's not common for clubs to hold players for this reason so early in the window, but who knows?

19 hours ago, Tomo said:

If City are such genius negotiators like you are implying, why aren't Mendy or Walker there yet? Or United, why are they having a mare with the attacking targets? Why can't PSG get PEA done?

Don't get it. So many are slating our board but other clubs haven't got much done themselves. The only active top club in Europe is Milan. 

3 hours ago, Chelsea4 said:

I'm not saying Alonso is bad i was the only one last summer who said that he was going to be a good signing but still Alex Sandro and Telles are better.

telles is better than alonso??? OMG   :finger:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You