test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

iceboy

Alex Sandro

Started by iceboy,

1,567 posts in this topic
7 hours ago, Chelsea4 said:

Just offer them what they want!

BS. Just some attention seeking d*ck. Psg was never in contention for Sandro. Its Chelsea or he stays in juve. We offered 60m pounds, Marotta said it was generous offer and its up to Sandro if he wants to leave. For all we know Sandro might be on holidays and when he returns, deal will be completed. 

But its been few weeks and every twat is now making up some "news" everyday about Sandro to stir the shit.

akgw13 likes this

41 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

...We offered 60m pounds, Marotta said it was generous offer...

Did he say that? If he did that would be interesting. So interesting that I can hardly believe he was careless enough to go on record with something so helpful to our negotiating position. It's similar to the widely reported "a substantial offer", comment that he's said to have made.

Obviously 'substantial' is not the same as 'generous', and both words are different again from 'acceptable', which is the word that matters of course. 

1 hour ago, BlueLyon said:

BS. Just some attention seeking d*ck. Psg was never in contention for Sandro. Its Chelsea or he stays in juve. We offered 60m pounds, Marotta said it was generous offer and its up to Sandro if he wants to leave. For all we know Sandro might be on holidays and when he returns, deal will be completed. 

But its been few weeks and every twat is now making up some "news" everyday about Sandro to stir the shit.

He is just quoting the source which is TuttoSport.

Has morata said anything? This isn't as dead as some are making it out to be. Sandro would have signed his extension already if we didn't have a chance. 

2 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Did he say that? If he did that would be interesting. So interesting that I can hardly believe he was careless enough to go on record with something so helpful to our negotiating position. It's similar to the widely reported "a substantial offer", comment that he's said to have made.

Obviously 'substantial' is not the same as 'generous', and both words are different again from 'acceptable', which is the word that matters of course. 

Few days after they rejected our offer, and we bid again, he said they recieved suitable offer, but they dont want to sell Sandro, however they wont keep him against his will. 

That pretty much sums up its up to Sandro.

Unless they started toying with us (and IMO Juve arent such dicks), Im still positive Sandro will be Chelsea player sooner or later. 

If juve was hellbent on keeping Sandro, they would say he isnt for sale at any price, however what I understood, they dont want to sell him, but he wants out.

Now unless Sandro is just looking for better contract at juve, he will move to Chelsea. 

But still, there has been too much smoke with juve looking for replacement and some very reliable people saying we seriously want Sandro and chances are good. We would need to fuck up massively to not land him after all that.

If juve decided to keep Sandro on paper until they get replacement, obviously nothing will happen in meantime, which makes press and twitter guys nervous. 

2 hours ago, Chelsea4 said:

He is just quoting the source which is TuttoSport.

Then they dont know much either...

La republica was the one that broke the story and soon Marotta confirmed it. I have no idea about how reliable larepublica is, but they got that spot on. 

Mind you they also said bid of 60m pounds was accepted by Juve few days/weeks later. 

Just because Sandro isnt already chelsea player, doesnt mean there are problems. Sandro could still be on vacation or juve wants replacement first.

7 minutes ago, Chelsea? said:

Has morata said anything? This isn't as dead as some are making it out to be. Sandro would have signed his extension already if we didn't have a chance. 

Sandro is in vacation, it's likely why he hasn't signed a extension until now. We will find out from tomorrow since he is coming back.

37 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Few days after they rejected our offer, and we bid again, he said they recieved suitable offer, but they dont want to sell Sandro, however they wont keep him against his will. 

That pretty much sums up its up to Sandro.

Unless they started toying with us (and IMO Juve arent such dicks), Im still positive Sandro will be Chelsea player sooner or later. 

If juve was hellbent on keeping Sandro, they would say he isnt for sale at any price, however what I understood, they dont want to sell him, but he wants out.

Now unless Sandro is just looking for better contract at juve, he will move to Chelsea. 

But still, there has been too much smoke with juve looking for replacement and some very reliable people saying we seriously want Sandro and chances are good. We would need to fuck up massively to not land him after all that.

If juve decided to keep Sandro on paper until they get replacement, obviously nothing will happen in meantime, which makes press and twitter guys nervous. 

That's another word now. Are you sure we're not talking about the same occasion, and one or other of us is just misremembering the statement? I'm definitely remembering it being reported that he said a substantial offer, which is an entirely different meaning to suitable. In fact I've been praising Juve for an absolute master class in the way they've handled this negotiation. (From their point of view of course). If he was so stupid as to say suitable then I take it back.

35 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

That's another word now. Are you sure we're not talking about the same occasion, and one or other of us is just misremembering the statement? I'm definitely remembering it being reported that he said a substantial offer, which is an entirely different meaning to suitable. In fact I've been praising Juve for an absolute master class in the way they've handled this negotiation. (From their point of view of course). If he was so stupid as to say suitable then I take it back.

I am also like 99% sure they said substantial offer.

oldportblue likes this

1 hour ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

@BluesMadLad 

https://mobile.twitter.com/brfootball/status/877819773437919232?lang=en

Also; 

Larepublica was the one who broke the story in first place.

i still remember him from his Porto days, showed a lot of promise, great attacking full back, excellent crosser of the ball, good tackler too, very fast and energetic, very composed on the ball, can beat his man 1 on 1, reads the game well, he can still improve tough, reminds me of a young Daniel Alves, hope we do land him, it will be a massive signing for sure. Cheers

10 hours ago, Georgy said:

#AlexSandro non dà segnali di addio alla #Juventus

Sandro isnt showing signs of leaving Juventus

Close this trash, I'm already fuming just thinking about it.

Never believe randoms on twitter.

3 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Never believe randoms on twitter.

I think this was TuttoSport or something. Picked this up from a juventus forum.

They are just as paranoid as us when it comes to him staying. Someone made a remark about his sponsor Nike

20 hours ago
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWS_jjZBguY/
Nike!!
as i know nike is chelsea sponsor.

16 minutes ago, CaptainConte said:

Thankyou at all for the like.

In every case, you will be Wait some days...

Marotta and Paratici work in this way: first sell in hide their player...then  buy other player for the team and at last let go the player in the his new club..

remember last Year? Pogba was a new United player by June...but first they buought Pjanic and Higuain and THEN they let go Paul..

patience..

Many people are saying the price changed. Is this normal for Juve to do?