Alex Sandro

iceboy

6 minutes ago, Fernando said:

I don't see it on skysports....

Chelsea have offered €110m (£96m) for Juventus duo Leonardo Bonucci and Alex Sandro. (Corriere dello Sport)

If Chelsea transfer target Sandro turns down a move to Stamford Bridge, Juventus will give him an improved contract which will run until June 2022

Says that on sky sports which is pretty much same thing lol 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Fatboy is off to Everton, deal done....2k a week and Greggs sausage rolls free for a year.

Don't often laugh out loud at reading but that just made my day thing is I would believe it even if the sun reported it lmao 

19 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Chelsea have offered €110m (£96m) for Juventus duo Leonardo Bonucci and Alex Sandro. (Corriere dello Sport)

If Chelsea transfer target Sandro turns down a move to Stamford Bridge, Juventus will give him an improved contract which will run until June 2022

There's a difference between sky sources and they have like a rumour page where they post rumours from other papers. It is from Corriere dello sport. Sky sports have nothing to do with that, they just copy paste it...

22 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

No it's not the same. 

That's not from Sky sources. 

They are just quoting something from Corrler dello sport. 

Just now, Fernando said:

No it's not the same. 

That's not from Sky sources. 

They are just quoting something from Corrler dello sport. 

And your just quoting what some one eles just said so what's the point here?

1 minute ago, BluesMadLad said:

And your just quoting what some one eles just said so what's the point here?

I'm bringing up your double standard. 

I said something similar when was talking about Conte being annoyed at the board and you dismissed it because it was not on "skysports"

You need to be consistent, you can't pick and chose what you like. 

Just now, Fernando said:

I'm bringing up your double standard. 

I said something similar when was talking about Conte and you dismissed it because it was not on "skysports"

You need to be consistent, you can't pick and chose what you like. 

Double standards did I not read it on a sky sports website? Regardless of the source I said it sky post it I'll take note other wise I don't bother sky posted it I took note its rather quite simple. But I am glad u care so much so thank u for following my every post dude appreciate it :D

12 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

This reminds me the last year when mat law was the only information which we had for the transfer of kante ..

and was right ,I hope he is right and now .

Matt also reported that Chelsea were after Sanchez 2 months ago. He isn't as reliable as people tend to think. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You