Alex Sandro

iceboy

But are Juventus willing to accept the 60 million bid? If they are, I'd totally expect him to sign, Marotta's comments on this saga last month makes me think Sandro wants to move too.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

What kind of a meeting is this?

JUVE: You brought the stuff.:cig:

CHE: Yea i got the stuff.:cig:

JUVE: How much you got.-_-

CHE: I got 60m :cool:

JUVE: Pound or Euros<_<

CHE: Pounds men:carlo:

JUVE: DAMN!!!:clap::worship2:

CHE: You got that right.:cig:

JUVE: Sandro pack your stuff.

2 minutes ago, AK-3001 said:

But are Juventus willing to accept the 60 million bid? If they are, I'd totally expect him to sign, Marotta's comments on this saga last month makes me think Sandro wants to move too.

Everything indicates that they are

I am thinking that Juve don't want to anger their fans so they will make it look like they listened to the player. I am sure they would want this money. Just like the Pogba deal. But they don't want to look like a selling club but thats the truth.

Read to day that up until last summer their highest purchase was Buffon for around 30m pounds and that was in 2001 i think. They sold Zidane, Van Der Sar and other stars after that. I won't be shocked if After this theygo and use the money to buy a 50M player just to make us think they have that buying power.

But this is my opinion

Bloody get him before one of the Manchester's or PSG plop the money on the table and he goes to one of them!

I'm actually very surprised that Mourinho isn't after him. Hell, maybe he secretly is. Do they even have a decent LB? Mou would probably love nothing more than to "steal" our supposed #1 target while at the same time shitting on Luke Shaw once more.

11 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Problem is we been hearing this last 2 week its up to him blah blah blah make a f ing decision bruv geez lol 

Nothing from skysports. 

You was saying anything that is not from there it's fake. 

So why waste your time? 

5 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Bloody get him before one of the Manchester's or PSG plop the money on the table and he goes to one of them!

I'm actually very surprised that Mourinho isn't after him. Hell, maybe he secretly is. Do they even have a decent LB? Mou would probably love nothing more than to "steal" our supposed #1 target while at the same time shitting on Luke Shaw once more.

If City are such genius negotiators like you are implying, why aren't Mendy or Walker there yet? Or United, why are they having a mare with the attacking targets? Why can't PSG get PEA done?

I'm more hopeful today than I was yesterday. Both clubs seem to be in agreement and the player will come here I think(I hope) he gets More money, more exposure, bigger league, Brazilian buddies on the team already, wants to work with Conte and would be beloved by the fans. 

Busy two weeks ahead! 

5 minutes ago, Tomo said:

If City are such genius negotiators like you are implying, why aren't Mendy or Walker there yet? Or United, why are they having a mare with the attacking targets? Why can't PSG get PEA done?

Never said anything about them being geniuses. What I'm worried about is that this takes so long that others can eventually get involved. Say Monaco put their foot down and decide they're sick of selling their whole team. That Mendy cannot go at any cost. Surely then City will be after Sandro.

Also have to assume that since Mou doesn't like/trust Shaw at all that they'll eventually be after a LB.

Like we did with Costa, Cesc, and Kante I wish the club would be killers in this saga and just get it done ASAP. Not dragging it out and getting burned in the end like we did with Stones and Koulibaly.

17 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Nothing from skysports. 

You was saying anything that is not from there it's fake. 

So why waste your time? 

Pretty sure sky have actually said that them selves its been widely reported every where good n shit sources so rain your self in fella

Just now, BluesMadLad said:

Pretty sure sky have actually said that them selves its been widely reported every where good n shit sources so rain your self in fella

I don't see it on skysports....

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You