Alex Sandro

iceboy

3 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

It won't be a disaster but transfers like this take us to the next level, he's the next level above Alonso by some considerable distance. I'm not for one minute disregarding Alonso, he was very good last season but this bloke is top, top class. We need to stop settling for cheaper alternatives, stop gaps and penny pinching. Fine if he wants to remain but everything has to be done to get this deal finished, to compete with the elite we need to buy elite, Sandro is that.

Is he really that good? Will spending 60m on a LWB really take us to that next level? I have no idea just curious to see what u guys think. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Is he really that good? Will spending 60m on a LWB really take us to that next level? I have no idea just curious to see what u guys think. 

Full-backs that can attack and defend are rare. They give almost automatic advantage over the opposing team in that position. Also remember that full-backs/wing-backs are very important to Conte on both ends as opposed to Mourinho, who just needs them to defend. It's like if you have a choice between a Wayne Bridge and a Ashley Cole - one of them is fine, passable, but the other just elevates the whole team. I believe this is the difference we'd get between Alonso vs. Sandro. 60 million absolutely worth it.

Just now, BluesMadLad said:

He's not valued at what he is for nothing, he's in the top 3 LB's in world football mate. Fabulous going forward, fabulous at defending, great ability to beat players and is a goal threat. Ticks every single box, and with the CL next season it's players like this that are needed to take us a level.

10 minutes ago, manpe said:

Full-backs that can attack and defend are rare. They give almost automatic advantage over the opposing team in that position. Also remember that full-backs/wing-backs are very important to Conte on both ends as opposed to Mourinho, who just needs them to defend. It's like if you have a choice between a Wayne Bridge and a Ashley Cole - one of them is fine, passable, but the other just elevates the whole team. I believe this is the difference we'd get between Alonso vs. Sandro. 60 million absolutely worth it.

7 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

He's not valued at what he is for nothing, he's in the top 3 LB's in world football mate. Fabulous going forward, fabulous at defending, great ability to beat players and is a goal threat. Ticks every single box, and with the CL next season it's players like this that are needed to take us a level.

Thank you guys excellent replys no b.s. straight to point thank you 

2 hours ago, BluesMadLad said:

Price aside, if you look at all the top teams they have unique fullbacks/wing backs. Marcelo gives Real something extra, Alaba gives Munich something extra, Alba(when he was younger) gave Barcelona something extra. To have such skill on the wings who isn't a defensive liability opens up so many different things going forward. Just the threat of them out wide pulls a defender a bit further out and makes them think twice, plus any extra space can be exploited by the attacking players giving them more room to operate. 

Plus Sandro is one of the most accurate crossers in the world it seems, so having a big goal scoring striker like Lukaku getting on the end will be dangerous 

Are you fucking kidding me? This is all after today's meeting? "It all up to Alex Sandro if he wants to leave" WTF is he thinking this much? I'm depressed right now there is a nice bridge here in Milan does anyone wanna jump with me?

Fresh talks regarding Sandro’s future took place on Monday and it is essentially now down to the player whether or not he will move to Stamford Bridge. Juventus are willing to give Sandro a new contract to stay in Italy, but Chelsea are prepared to better their offer and meet the valuation placed on the 26 year-old.

Basically, if he asks to go, we have a fee agreed, if he decides to stay, we will move on, that sounds like progress to me. Basically everything is done, now it's up to him

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You