Alex Sandro

iceboy

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before even looking at these stats, Telles is truly more special than Alex Sandro. Sandro is more complete, perhaps more..predictable in a good way, but Telles will certainly win more games with a piece of magic. He could easily be a winger if he wanted to be. Very similar to Marcelo in ways.

DDqlVTYU0AAd2K0.jpg

4 hours ago, Artandur said:

what are you even talking about

Rumours are we aren't willing to pay the money Juventus ask which looks more and more likely by each day passing.

17 minutes ago, Leif said:

Before even looking at these stats, Telles is truly more special than Alex Sandro. Sandro is more complete, perhaps more..predictable in a good way, but Telles will certainly win more games with a piece of magic. He could easily be a winger if he wanted to be. Very similar to Marcelo in ways.

DDqlVTYU0AAd2K0.jpg

Please stop comparing totals.

3 minutes ago, Leif said:

Offer an alternative.

Show average per game or per 90 mins metrics, they are the only alternatives as you can see. In totals the one with the most minutes has an advantage.

6 minutes ago, Chelseabluerising said:

I don't understand this website transfermarkt very well but someone on Twitter said that on transfermarkt Chelsea club record signing is for 61 million pounds, I'm not sure if the website can be edited just by anyone though but I thought I'd just share what I know even if it's not alot 😂

That represents how much we've made in this window.

16 minutes ago, manpe said:

Please stop comparing totals.

These comparison stats do not take into consideration the club and league that the specific player is featuring in. So for me it is pointless to keep posting these statistic tables.

4 minutes ago, DDA said:

These comparison stats do not take into consideration the club and league that the specific player is featuring in. So for me it is pointless to keep posting these statistic tables.

This is the point of stats - raw numbers, which give you a platform to compare them with your own interpretation taking into account the league, club or whatever you deem necessary. Computer software is not capable of doing that for you.

Chelsea probably aren't willing to pay more than 33mln :D
Joke aside, if Sandro wants to leave Juve, we surely have to sign him, class player who improve the team a lot, we don't need other alternatives, Sandro is what we need and he is on the market.

Reading a juventus forum for the past 2-3 weeks most say it's done and they are waiting for a replacement to be signed first before letting Sandro depart.

51 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

It's a good sign 

How so? For all we know Sandro could have been using our interest just to get this pay rise at Juve.

There's also this:

According to the Corriere dello Sport newspaper, the Bianconeri aren’t prepared to sell the Brazilian left-back, even if the bids reach €70m.

http://www.football-italia.net/105097/juve-offer-new-alex-sandro-deal

3 minutes ago, The Chels said:

How so? For all we know Sandro could have been using our interest to get a pay rise at Juve.

Because. It's tacredi palmeri 

And of course Juve offered him a contract extension we already know that.

this doesn't mean anything. 

And  it isn't a koulibaly saga for sure 

Even if he has used us to get a better deal with Juve and decides to stay, what's wrong with that?

The club can't be faulted in this instance if he ultimately prefers to stay in Italy.

33 minutes ago, Dingus said:

Even if he has used us to get a better deal with Juve and decides to stay, what's wrong with that?

The club can't be faulted in this instance if he ultimately prefers to stay in Italy.

No my friend 

this means that we aren't a marque club 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You