Alex Sandro

iceboy

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

Further set of talks between Chelsea and Juventus are scheduled for Monday which Chelsea hope could provide a breakthrough. (via @Telegraph/Matt Law)

Thought it was done already uhhg

Does he though... he's never said anything all speculation atm just can't see if personally [emoji20]

Why would he need say anything though?

It's not beneficial to him at all.

We all know how fanatic Italian fans are, him speaking would only crate disorder and retaliation from juve fans.

I imagine that he wants to do this as smooth as possible.

He also didn't say that he wants to stay at juve either.

2 hours ago, Dimitr said:

Your source my friend?? 

Aaa THE Sun sports? Hahahah 

Nah we've moved on to Telles. Don't ask me how I am so confident of this because you won't believe me if I tell you. 

1 hour ago, Dazzy_Vance said:

Nah we've moved on to Telles. Don't ask me how I am so confident of this because you won't believe me if I tell you. 

I don't believe you, don't worry.

Its funny but for a guy in the know, you spend a lot of time trying to convince people it ain't happening? If you are convinced Chelsea have moved on then shouldn't you do the same?

5 hours ago, Dazzy_Vance said:

So the sun sports 

mate if you don't tell us your source ,we don't care what you say . 

Because we haven't a reason to believe you. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You