Alex Sandro

iceboy

6 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

Juventus are holding out for £60million for Alex Sandro, who Antonio Conte has made one of his priority targets. [Telegraph]

Marina Granovskaia is leading the #Chelsea’s negotiations with Juventus, but is unlikely to find them willing to drop the price. [Telegraph]

I think this proves the media know shit, because just recently it was reported that we'd offered £61.2m which Juve accepted, now they are backtracking and saying that Juve want 60 but we are not paying that. Ffs I'm getting a bad feeling about this.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's truly never been fewer reliable journalists in this sport. The few who were somewhat reliable just 2-3 seasons ago, have thrown all of their reputation out the window, willingly, as they've realised the power of social media > clicks > money.

I was determined not to let the hype of Nike + money + Conte + CL lure me into the same transfer season trap. I am so exhausted with all this Sandro stuff now I am fully back to my previous stance of I will believe it when he is announced and holding our jersey up. Until then I believe nothing. Would love the player here, obviously. 

If Sandro is spineless and just "goes with the flow" like has been said so far, then I think he's staying. Show some balls, make a decision and stick to it... stop wasting our time so we can go for other targets.

Offer them money and Baba or Kenedy? Win-win situation I'd say, don't think Kenedy or Baba are exactly great players but they could go grow there and become very reasonable players for them. 

13 minutes ago, manpe said:

I think this proves the media know shit, because just recently it was reported that we'd offered £61.2m which Juve accepted, now they are backtracking and saying that Juve want 60 but we are not paying that. Ffs I'm getting a bad feeling about this.

Lol the media is one entity. There are tons of media outlets with different reliability and different sources

1 minute ago, OneMoSalah said:

Offer them money and Baba or Kenedy? Win-win situation I'd say, don't think Kenedy or Baba are exactly great players but they could go grow there and become very reasonable players for them. 

Yeah.. no. Can you offer any reason why Juve would take someone who wouldn't help them at all? And if Baba or Kenedy want to join Juve? I repeat, trades don't happen in real life, so no point even discussing that.

2 minutes ago, manpe said:

Yeah.. no. Can you offer any reason why Juve would take someone who wouldn't help them at all? And if Baba or Kenedy want to join Juve? I repeat, trades don't happen in real life, so no point even discussing that.

Just a thought haha. I doubt they'd be interested in Kenedy at all but I don't know about Baba, I still think Baba could become a reasonable option here in all fairness just hasn't been given a chance at wing back perhaps as a back up for Alonso. But Alex Sandro for me is about as close to world class as anybody these days and should be priority this window because he'd improve most teams.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You